thehawg27's latest activity

• thehawg27
    thehawg27 reacted to EagleFan's post in the thread No High School Football 2020 with Like Like.
    Think where we were just 15 days ago. Things change fast. Can't know today. I'd think HS football will go on. Though if new cases...
  • thehawg27
    thehawg27 reacted to thavoice's post in the thread Workout location? with Like Like.
    I found a gym that i was able to use this morning..... 1920s had secret bars, 2020s have secret gyms.....
  • thehawg27
    thehawg27 replied to the thread Corona Virus.
    We all die, just a matter of time and place. Its more important how you live ;)
  • thehawg27
    thehawg27 replied to the thread New Miami.
    New Miami has a very nice team returning in '20. Whoever gets this job will be walking into a great situation from a coaching...
  • thehawg27
    thehawg27 reacted to Titan16's post in the thread New Miami with Like Like.
    The moms are much better looking in the "Burg".
  • thehawg27
    thehawg27 replied to the thread New Miami.
    I wouldn't say he is a finalist, but he has interviewed for the job. If hired his suitor list may be limited in the village ;)
  • thehawg27
    thehawg27 replied to the thread GCL Co-ed 2020.
    Badin returns 4 dline, 2 olbs and their FS. On offense they return 2 on the oline and a WR. Some really good talent in the...
  • thehawg27
    thehawg27 replied to the thread Future of the SWBL.
    Any talk of Ross, Edgewood and Talawanda being separated is highly unlikely in any scenario. If people are throwing out mythical leagues...
  • thehawg27
    Senator Tressel is in charge boys, YSU will make a good hire ;)
  • thehawg27
    Nate Moore the current coach at Massillon, according to Tiger fans...he is the greatest coach in the country....perhaps he could revive...
  • thehawg27
    thehawg27 replied to the thread Winton Woods 2020.
    The Warriors return alot of talent. Should have no problem getting to playoffs now with 7+ wins a year.
  • thehawg27
    Any word on the Madison job? Seems like a job that would gain interest with their recent success.
  • thehawg27
    The X/O part is rarely the tough part. Dealing with parents, admin, youth program, etc. Is a whole different story and that is where I...
  • thehawg27
    I agree, and if you were to compare the typical Madison season from the past 15-20 years. They were right on target.
  • thehawg27
    Young guy that was just in over his head. The unprecedented success Madison had the ('17-'18) was going to be really hard to duplicate...