Recent content by thecoachmoore

1. T

Xenia and fenwick football jobs

its extremely difficult for everyone involved.
  2. T

Xenia and fenwick football jobs

Mueller 2021— Me 2020 Havercamp 2018-19 Aregood 2017 Snively 2013-16
  3. T

Walnut Hills 2021

It is. But he’s not going to Walnut. Crook from Princeton is headed there (just announced)
  4. T

GCL Co-ed 2020

Funny.
  5. T

Outdoor batting cage

I have a large batting cage that was donated but am unable to put up. It needs to be set in concrete but it’s very nice cage with an option to add electricity and lighting. At this point I need to sell it if anyone/any school is interested
  6. T

Public vs Private Breakdown

I’m not sure what year it changed, but back in the 90’s the Cincinnati Archdiocese did have school borders. Not totally sure why it changed either, but it did!
  7. T

All SouthWest Ohio Team

https://www.wcpo.com/sports/high-school-sports/2019-southwest-district-football-teams-announced
  8. T

2019 GCL Coed

I may be biased, but Fenwick’s Logan Miller deserves consideration for DPoY He is only a junior, but this is his second straight 100 tackle season!
  9. T

Too many Ohio teams scheduling out of state opponents

Also, a lot of these teams can’t find in state games
  10. T

Week 3 Bishop Fenwick (1-1) @ Clinton Massie (1-1)

Fenwick has an All-Star lineup? 😂😂😂😂
  11. T

Public vs. Private .What schools or coaches whine the most about unfair advantages?

Not for football. They are for everything else.
  12. T

Public vs. Private .What schools or coaches whine the most about unfair advantages?

But it can’t be the same district. It just doesn’t work that way. Private districts would have to encompass their traditional feeders (like they used to). I do agree that it should basically be impossible for Fenwick and Alter or X and Moeller, etc to be going after the same kids. I also...
  13. T

My suggestion isn’t about making anyone suffer, it’s about making everyone play by the same rules. Currently we are not and haven’t been. And you think Private’s not agreeing to something is a huge hurdle? You think private’s all agreed to CB in the first place? And the lawsuit now isn’t about...
  14. T

All schools do recruit! Public schools have 9+ years to recruit kids! Public schools have the “advantage” of an entire community paying for the kids education. Let’s not be fools and believe that there are not advantages and disadvantages to both public and private schools! How about we...