Recent content by the123kidz

1. T

Olmstead Falls vs. Chardon

Yea, just ike last year's state championship team was supposed to be a down year 🤣
  2. T

CVCA leaving PAC

Exactly, they had a really good team back in 2016 was really good until some late season injuries derailed them. Then it took htem a few years to reload, similar to most D4 and lower schools.
  3. T

Chardon at Mentor Scrimmage

I think what is amazing is the amount of good football players and coaches that are all up in that area. Mentor, Chardon, Perry, Kirtland every so often Lake Catholic makes a run. It is really impressive if you ask me.
  4. T

CVCA leaving PAC

People have said this for years and Northwest has been an upper tier team but hardly dominant. Orville was supposed to be unbeatable as well and other than the 2 years with the Wooster transfers they have been middle to bottom of the PAC.
  5. T

CVCA leaving PAC

That "hubris" is very well felt across the street. Walsh had a QB who graduated a few years ago and was a decent QB. He went to CVCA youth football camp from 3rd-8th grade and decided to attend Walsh where he went on to start but maybe won 2-3 games. Meanwhile the kids that he went to camp with...
  6. T

Week one: CVCA at New Philadelphia

CVCA probably has the more athletic team out of the 2 and should have an advantage at most of the skill positions. Unfortunately high school football is still won upfront with the big uglies. I admit I don't know much about NP but if they have any kind of offensive line talent they probably win...
  7. T

PAC 2022

Especially as unreliable as he was last year.
  8. T

Garaway Pirates Preview

Always solid.
  9. T

St.V-St.M 2022

Oh man, I can't even blame autocorrect for that one 😂😂
  10. T

St.V-St.M 2022

You have heard correctly. I would call this a pick em' as of right now. Glenville has outstanding sleep all around. Literally everyone that gets on the field for them is fast. Except for a couple hefty lineman.
  11. T

PAC 2022

"Fracas" is proof of the CCC education that you have.
  12. T

PAC 2022

I partial to Ahiga donut 2.😁😁
  13. T

PAC 2022

My apologies for taking the thread down a rabbit hole. Hopefully all of our respective teams can make new and special memories for their fan bases.
  14. T

PAC 2022

I would say last year was an anomaly. To be fair to Coach Cook he was hired in early summer and I am sure that some continuity was lost. They lost 2 monsters on the offensive line that were 3 and 4 year starters. This year will be a far better measure to see where the program is heading. There...
  15. T

PAC 2022

When CVCA ditched the wing t better athletes started showing up. I have talked with many of those kids when CVCA made the playoffs and they literally couldn't believe the difference in the players from when they played from 2010-2014. Think about it the 2019 team had 4 kids earn all state...