Recent content by The Infidel

1. The Infidel

EBC Softball 2021

Who are the favorites this year? I’d imagine West Branch and Canton South will be solid.
  2. The Infidel

Springfield Spartan Hoops

Big wins over Woodridge and Cloverleaf. Looks like Coach Dack is a promising young coach
  3. The Infidel

Mansfield High Tygers School Size Question

Alliance has two districts within the city. Alliance City Marlington Local. A good portion of the western side of town is Marlington. Not many from the outside areas know that.
  4. The Infidel

Boardman football coach Joe Ignazio resigns from program

Not sure if you’re being serious or taking an unnecessary shot at a guy
  5. The Infidel

How will Covid-19 affect the 2021 season?

let them play!
  6. The Infidel

Western Buckeye League 2021

I'm pretty positive he is considered the godfather of the 5 wide spread offense in Ohio. Kenton started it I wanna say in 1999 or 2000. Many teams adopted this system/style at some point and some have continued to do it. Dover being probably the most notable. Arrogant or not Kenton won 2 State...
  7. The Infidel

Akron Springfield sports?

Springfield just hired a new boys basketball coach this year. Been hearing great things out of Kyle Dack
  8. The Infidel

Playing after playoff elimination

you owe it to the seniors to play a minimum of 10 high school football games.
  9. The Infidel

PAC 2020

I agree with your statement. Their offense was a joke. But what I was getting at was did you see their kids fight? Did you see their kids play dirty? I saw a lot of their players help NW players up after tackles. They may have committed some dumb penalties but they were disciplined enough after...
  10. The Infidel

PAC 2020

I attended the game and I can tell you Shaw was definitely Fast and Physical. You might as well call them East Glenville. Couple kids are D1. They had a great defense and were disciplined and well coached. Can’t say the same about their offense though. NW is definitely banged up. I don’t think...
  11. The Infidel

Minerva Football

Congrats to the Lions!
  12. The Infidel

Alliance Aviators (1-7) at Louisville Leopards (2-5)

Alliance won 19 consecutive NBC/EBC games from 2017-2019. Including beating the leopards in 2017. They did "dominate" the league with and without Louisville during that stretch. 2020, the EBC has proven to be an improved league from a talent perspective. Alliance currently starts multiple...
  13. The Infidel

The official EBC Football Thread

First of all I’m not a coach, If you want more info please private message me. 2nd if you really think alliance did anything wrong I can see why Minerva is 1-57 the past 6 years. Alliance literally had freshman and sophomores playing against their varsity first team at the end of the game. I...
  14. The Infidel

The official EBC Football Thread

Hurry up offense? You mean with 7 freshman on the field while Minerva still had their varsity defense on the field? It was 31-0 alliance subbed their 2nd string kids and then it became 31-7?? how about the time Alliance played their backup JV’s On defense with a running clock up 38-7 when...
  15. The Infidel

PAC 2020

If we are still playing football. NW and Manchester need to play late October, early November. After the post season, I don’t see either team winning more than 2 play off games