Recent content by The Infidel

1. The Infidel

Northwest’s Joe Harbour Steps down

yea we established this already state power wrong term. Regional power more fair. NW left the NBC due to cutting sports threat by the super at the time unless the levy passed. It passed and when NW asked to be let in the door was shut and Salem was a replacement.
  2. The Infidel

yeah if they beat the leopards. I doubt it would happen Louisville typically has weeks 1-3 locked up. I know Marlington and Salem are in future NW schedules
  3. The Infidel

Only 2011 since that run. Years of being Independent and still recovering.
  4. The Infidel

I was born in Saudi Arabia, but in Massillon standards we do have 1 Paper Title ;) Okay Okay Okay fine how about “Regional Power” Point is people shouldn’t bash John Tanksley when he was a big part of NW former success
  5. The Infidel

Northwest made it to 9 straight playoff appearances between 2001-2009 Yes one regional title 2004 1 AP Championship 2007 2 regional runner-ups 2003,2007 3 2nd round exits 2001,2005,2009 And yes 3 one and dones 2002,2006,2008 I don’t think calling Northwest a state power was a far stretch Ask...
  6. The Infidel

I disagree entirely Tanksley was NW Defensive Coordinator from 1999-2009. Anybody that has been affiliated with Northwest football for years speaks highly of him. He was Vic’s right hand man for years and help turn Northwest into a state power during that time. He Became a head coach at...
  7. The Infidel

Troy Davis Named New Louisville Leopards Head Football Coach

The EBC is a ticking time bomb. Alliance and Marlington are most likely going to be a league with Louisville in the near future. Here is my wish list Louisville Alliance Marlington Canfield Howland Kent Ravenna Tallmadge
  8. The Infidel

LaSalle ran 3-3 defense
  9. The Infidel

Best DIII Champion of the Past Decade?

Gotcha I was confused lol
  10. The Infidel

Best DIII Champion of the Past Decade?

STVM 13 Defense was one of the best in HS history. The amount of talent on one side of the ball is astonishing. 2 D1 ILB’s (booker and Williams) state champion/State Placing wrestlers on the Dline. MAC offer DB’s they had it all. Plus an elite DC and now McKinley Head Coach Marcus Wattley Hoban...
  11. The Infidel

Best Mr. Football of the Decade?

Never could understand why Bowden wasn’t Mr Football. Almost comical. Best player I’ve seen in person
  12. The Infidel

I’m done arguing with you. Merry Christmas — The Infidel
  13. The Infidel

Because the 4-2-5 that we ran here was really good at those things....I loved watching teams rush for 400 yards against us and giving up 35 points a game. Meanwhile our defensive coaches sat and never adjusted the Scheme. I love how you ignored anything I said except one little sentence. LOL...
  14. The Infidel

Lol, Louisville never really had 5 true Defensive Lineman to begin with, 3-4 is literally a descendant of the 5-2 and the 3-5 is a descendant of the 5-3. They are both Odd fronts. One is the Okie, they other is Odd Stack. My point is way back we had undersized 6’ 190 kids playing a 4...