Recent content by The Infidel

1. The Infidel

PAC 2020

I agree with your statement. Their offense was a joke. But what I was getting at was did you see their kids fight? Did you see their kids play dirty? I saw a lot of their players help NW players up after tackles. They may have committed some dumb penalties but they were disciplined enough after...
  2. The Infidel

PAC 2020

I attended the game and I can tell you Shaw was definitely Fast and Physical. You might as well call them East Glenville. Couple kids are D1. They had a great defense and were disciplined and well coached. Can’t say the same about their offense though. NW is definitely banged up. I don’t think...
  3. The Infidel

Minerva Football

Congrats to the Lions!
  4. The Infidel

Alliance Aviators (1-7) at Louisville Leopards (2-5)

Alliance won 19 consecutive NBC/EBC games from 2017-2019. Including beating the leopards in 2017. They did "dominate" the league with and without Louisville during that stretch. 2020, the EBC has proven to be an improved league from a talent perspective. Alliance currently starts multiple...
  5. The Infidel

The official EBC Football Thread

First of all I’m not a coach, If you want more info please private message me. 2nd if you really think alliance did anything wrong I can see why Minerva is 1-57 the past 6 years. Alliance literally had freshman and sophomores playing against their varsity first team at the end of the game. I...
  6. The Infidel

Hurry up offense? You mean with 7 freshman on the field while Minerva still had their varsity defense on the field? It was 31-0 alliance subbed their 2nd string kids and then it became 31-7?? how about the time Alliance played their backup JV’s On defense with a running clock up 38-7 when...
  7. The Infidel

PAC 2020

If we are still playing football. NW and Manchester need to play late October, early November. After the post season, I don’t see either team winning more than 2 play off games
  8. The Infidel

How did Minerva do in their scrimmage? Did they even play?
  9. The Infidel

Paul Starkey Great Louisville Coach Has Passed Away

RIP Coach Starkey
  10. The Infidel

Varsity Portion Jackson 20 Alliance 7 From what I’ve been told Lake 7 Marlington 0
  11. The Infidel

Week 2 2020

Might be a possibility
  12. The Infidel

Week 2 2020

Alliance is now Open Week 2. Bedford has backed out.
  13. The Infidel

Alliance @ Bedford Week 2
  14. The Infidel

2020 Schedules - Part II (S-Z)

interesting lol just checking maybe canfield has it screwed up
  15. The Infidel

2020 Schedules - Part II (S-Z)

https://www.wfmj.com/story/42476416/2020-revised-high-school-football-schedules Canfield @ Dover Week 2......might wanna double check with Reno on that one