The Dock's latest activity

• The Dock
    The Dock reacted to HubCapper's post in the thread NE8 2021 with Like Like.
    Yes and yes and so is his wife.
  • The Dock
    The Dock replied to the thread NE8 2021.
    Are those the same DeBartolo's that owned the Pens? Reading this thread I'm curious. Isn't Jed York a Mooney alum?
  • The Dock
    The Dock reacted to Harrycrane's post in the thread Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020 with Like Like.
    Will do. I just cut up a lime , and got a can of Coke zero from the garage fridge. Dinner is in the oven and will be done in about...
  • The Dock
    The Dock reacted to Harrycrane's post in the thread Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020 with Like Like.
    Good idea . But I think I'll have a Bacardi and Coke instead.
  • The Dock
    The Dock replied to the thread Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020.
    Have one for me, brother.
  • The Dock
    He's being tongue-in-cheek, Harry. Coming from rural, low-population density Ohio and settling into a burgeoning suburb of the Midwest's...
  • The Dock
    The Dock replied to the thread Mid-State League 2020-2021.
    I know they’ve had a rough couple years, so here is a perspective-shaping article with an FCA basketball connection...
  • The Dock
    The Dock replied to the thread Millersport 2021.
    Go read the latest post on the Facebook page that was referenced on page 2 of this thread. Whoever didn't get hired dodged a bullet. I...
  • The Dock
    The Dock reacted to TigerPaw's post in the thread Mississippi fully opens with Like Like.
    Let me translate all this "encourage but won't require" mixed messaging. They know it is unsafe and ill-advised, but, made a cynical...
  • The Dock
    Great game last night in Westerville with the Rocks downing Reynoldsburg in the last 30 seconds defeating former teammate Russell who...
  • The Dock
    The very thought of there being JJHuddle forums in 2001 with this discussion taking place humors me, thinking that indeed it would have...
  • The Dock
    uh... how do you explain Mark Crabtree?
  • The Dock
    The Dock replied to the thread Mid-State League 2020-2021.
    Corbett's a legend, man! 500-win club. Him, Weakley from WC, and Dennis from HP are 3/4 of the Mt. Rushmore of MSL coaches. Yeah --...
  • The Dock
    The Dock replied to the thread Mid-State League 2021.
    It always struck me as weird that WC, a school that has had tremendous success at literally every boys sports imaginable, rarely has a...
  • The Dock
    The Dock reacted to Iroquois's post in the thread Mid-State League 2021 with Like Like.
    In the Ohio Division I would go with Columbus Academy, Buckeye Valley and Worthington Christian. Grandview lost a ton to graduation and...