Recent content by thavoice

1. thavoice

The Trump Administration had no vaccine distribution plan

Nearly 24 hours in and STILL NO PLAN from Biden.
  2. thavoice

Up Next: Hoban vs. X post-playoff regular season game

Just checking in. What time is this game this weekend and will they allow fans or just parents and boosters/recruiters?
  3. thavoice

The Trump Administration had no vaccine distribution plan

No doubt. Biden said he already has a plan, but instead he sign those fluf orders ahead of anything on this. What a awful Presidency.
  4. thavoice

Joe's Economy, Jobs, Covid, and the Market = Dow 31,146 ... NASDAQ 13,433

It just a fliipping of the switch, of what we see every Presidency. Fox will now do what CNN was doing and blame everything on Biden and put the Covid issues on him. Already see CNN has changed their tune and the death ticker isnt always on the screen...
  5. thavoice

Thanks Caption Obvious. ..and to think, i thought those deaths all resulted in those getting the virus and dying, since President Biden took office.
  6. thavoice

ANTIFA raids Democratic Party HQ in Portland

National Guard are generally a State asset, not Federal.
  7. thavoice

DeWine >>> "We are going to have to do more"

I think those who are truly concerned should start wearing plastic bags as maskss...
  8. thavoice

What are you watching?

Been a Sinatra fan for a long, long time. Rock music? They still make that? I routinely rock on to my favorite Pandora Channel I created about 20 years ago. it is like the epitomey of awesomeness in the 80s/early 90s
  9. thavoice

President Donald J. Trump: The End

I didnt read it that closely, I just wanted to use a Browns futility reference.
  10. thavoice

That is what we need to know. How many positive tests and deaths happened after he acccepted the oath.
  11. thavoice

Western Buckeye League 2021

Likely two reasons: 1. Coach is trying to change the culture of a program and every time they might be making progress they hit a roadbock. 2. Players are right and the coach is beyond oppressive. Without first hand knowledge, and really does anyone truly have 'normal' friends from Kenton...
  12. thavoice

Sherwood Fairview coach Doug Rakes Resigns

In successful programs like this I hope someone on staff is willing to take the reigns and continue the legacy.
  13. thavoice

President Donald J. Trump: The End

You do realize that you just sounded like Browns fans for 20 years in trying to find something positive out of their awful existence. After a loss: "yeah, but we out gained our opponent in the second quarter on 3rd down, there is light at the end of the tunnel'! We are doomed. One thing of...
  14. thavoice

Since I cannot link the story: Apparently kids refusing to play and the program had to cancel games.
  15. thavoice

Cannnot link the story for some reason, but what I just read out of Kenton regarding their basketball program must warm Dave's heart. A coup inside the boys hoops program?