Recent content by Tesoro

1. T

Violent BLM movement. Post the videos

You are clearly not too smart. Yappi..I vote to remove this guy..he has nothing to add obviously.
  2. T

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear God, That's funny! Yep..everyone turn on CNN and watch the Peaceful Protest. The looting, arson show on Fox is just edited video...Shot in a movie studio in Hollywood.
  3. T

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sweet! You are also a liberal elitist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. T

Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Yea..all lumber. How cost are crazy now...about $145.00 a square.
  5. T

You add nothing to this board..which, doesn't surprise me...You have to have a brain first. Please..show me some violence from the trump rallies (besides the libs attacking people wearing maga hats)
  6. T

Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

I just had a company give me $21,000 worth of material and I had is sold before I even picked it up :)
  7. T

Officers Ambushed, Hospital Entrances Blocked.... Not One Word From The Left

Tell your brother to get a hair cut.
  8. T

I just feel bad for your sister.
  9. T

LA Sheriff Challenges LeBron To Put Up Reward for Two Deputies Shot in Line of Duty

Well..he still wants to sell jerseys right?
  10. T

Since my mother died two years ago, I doubt that. Must be your sister.
  11. T

Probably go upstairs and tell your mom on me.
  12. T

LOL. You surely don't. LOOOOOSER.
  13. T

There ya go..lol. You are a mere toddler on this board, you won't win.
  14. T

How does he ignore facts? He's a liberal..it's easy for them.
  15. T

George Floyd wasn't killed because he was black. There is no proof of that. Secondly, there's no proof that he was killed at all. There is proof however, that he OD'd on Fentynol. Breonna Taylor? She didn't deserve to die but shiete like that happens when you lay in the same bed as a drug dealer...