Recent content by Supertramp

1. Supertramp

OHSAA High School Early Season Cross Country Invitational - August 15

I agree with this. How do you announce a CC venue change for the State Cross-Country meet and not accompany that with a course map?
  2. Supertramp

OHSAA High School Early Season Cross Country Invitational - August 15

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but has anyone seen a course map yet?
  3. Supertramp

Fortress Obetz to Host OHSAA Cross Country Championships

Has anyone seen a course map for Obetz Fortress yet?
  4. Supertramp

Looks like they are moving some State Meet equipment to Obetz today. Has anyone seen a course map yet?
  5. Supertramp

OHSAA announced "Early Season Invitational will be held a week earlier. (August 15 in 2020)..."

1.) Who does one talk to/where does one sign up for this meet this year? 2.) Has anyone seen a course map yet?
  6. Supertramp

When will your CC team start practicing again?

When does your Cross-Country team plan on starting practice again? (My understanding is that you could being practice as soon as May 26th according to OHSAA) Also, what restrictions or adjusments will there be for your team at practice? I'm curious what everyone is doing and what the different...
  7. Supertramp

Will XC happen this fall?

Hard to say. I think it's most likely that both happen. I also think it's more likely that neither happens than just one of them. But it would be more likely that Cross-Country happens than Football.
  8. Supertramp

From the OHSAA today.
  9. Supertramp

Back to the original question: I bet Cross-Country happens this Fall, and I bet it will be essentially the same as last year. To put things in perspective, the lockdown started roughly 2 months ago. The beginning of the official Cross-Country season is 3 months away. This week they have turned...
  10. Supertramp

Status of National Trail Raceway/State Cross Country Meet?

The field in front of the main grandstand is turf. I'm certain they will be running around and not on that. I'm sure they will put the finish inside the grandstand, but I really hope they do not try and jam the start in there. I'm optimistic, I think you could layout a very nice course in this...
  11. Supertramp

National Trail Raceway was also pretty flat as well but had a lot of turns. I expect the Obetz Fortress course to be similar. A lot of fields to play around with. It looks like a lot of paved parking. Also, a facility with a lot of soccer fields probably had a pretty good drainage system. And I...
  12. Supertramp

Anyone have some sort of course map? Maybe they haven't settled on a final layout. Has there been a meet here before?
  13. Supertramp

Fall Track- Thoughts?

It doesn't make any sense to me. I don't understand what problem it solves.
  14. Supertramp

I'm sure the apocalypse has made progress grind to a halt, but any news on NTR? Last I heard at the CC clinic was that OHSAA was looking at Cedarville and Clark County, and trying to get out of the contract with NTR.