Recent content by Steel Valley FB

1. S

$95 billion stolen

Treason
  2. S

Being attacked by adds......

I noticed a change several weeks ago where the ads/site auto shifts my page to the ad. I can be typing and then it just shifts away from where I’m typing to the ad. It’s doing it right now. So horrible Yappi.
  3. S

Apple River Valley Stabbing...self defender convicted of murder. Bidens America

My apologies. I completely changed topics there. You responded to me asking Hammerdrill about his ordeal with a drowning person.
  4. S

Was his buddy unaware or immobile from panic? That’s a real thing too. Some people freeze to the point of paralysis under pressure. Some people are natural born heroes and some just aren’t. I read a study years ago that the types of personalities most likely to be heroes and/or save a life...
  5. S

Had they called the police instead of confronting him aggressively, he would not have, could not have, charged at them. Their decision to be vigilantes changed everything. It’s more likely the group was attempting to get some “social justice” caught on video for likes on the Gram.
  6. S

That’s what I thought. You won’t answer the question because it would prove that, had these kids acted wisely, there would have been no deaths or injuries; thus proving that the group’s decisions and choices precipitated the problems, i.e. the outcome was what they deserved based on the poor...
  7. S

Would you rather have car insurance or food

How about food insurance for all the “FDA approved” poison in the food we consume?
  8. S

The group’s decisions and actions precipitated the death and injuries in the group. They “deserved” the outcome because it’s what their actions dictated. Deserved outcomes can be positive, negative, or neutral. You still didn’t answer the question, though. Why not? Again, what would the...
  9. S

Ox can’t answer the question. “Hey what about these other things!?” -Oxazz
  10. S

New Yorkers can barely live in their apartments because the weed smell is so bad

It’s WAY different if that weak stuff you can get in Gatlinburg.
  11. S

I’m also waiting for ox to tell us the likely alternative outcome of this river tragedy had the teenagers called the police on this guy.
  12. S

The dopamine rush addiction from potentially having a video go viral is a real and disturbing thing. I’ve seen bunches of videos of people dying while someone they know, or a stranger they don’t know, calmly records their death rather than helping, so they can get likes and possibly internet...
  13. S

New Yorkers can barely live in their apartments because the weed smell is so bad

I got high AF on the way to my appraisal inspection today courtesy of the car in front of me.
  14. S

China is preparing to hack us

I’m in the camp that this is conditioning of the American public for something that’s already planned and our govt is in on it.
  15. S

I think you’d be more comfortable in China. We all hope you make your travel plans soon, subservient sheep.