Recent content by Spring

1. S

CoronaVirus

In future when we have a vaccine and other treaments to help alleviate symptoms , and a player on any level any sport or in general tests postive for corona do we again quarantaine for 14 days that person and anyone they come into contact with. When does the normal actually get back to the norm?
  2. S

CoronaVirus

So are you telling us the only people who die from the flu are people who did not get flu shot ? And question can anyone if they choose get data or info to suite there argument or ideas , i am not on either side i am in the middle but i do not let the media driven narrative control my thoughts.
  3. S

Walnut Ridge’s VonCameron Davis named 2020 Mr. Ohio Basketball

I personaly feel others were more worthy , but i dont vote . But its a huge honor so congrats
  4. S

AAU

Maybe july
  5. S

Misunderstanding from most on this site about inner city schools and the r word

Lol little racist getting upset because people see your posts. Thats ok little racists you have your other buddides to back you
  6. S

Africentric stays loaded

We will get it next year
  7. S

Africentric stays loaded

Wow now we a prep school
  8. S

Does not take away that 3\4 of you people are racist , but sad that you dont know it
  9. S

Africentric stays loaded

10. S

Africentric stays loaded

That you brought up basketball must be the reason they go there , they are girls that no a person heart
  11. S

So you just say nothing about the team grade point average or are girls do well on the act. 3 girls score in the 30 and above are girls work just as hard of court as on court.
  12. S

One i dont have to be calm. So are you stating that we have the lowest sores in columbus are you sure about that ? All city high schools are pretty much falling expect for like 5 schools and for the rest the scores are alike. So are you saying why should anyone go to columbus city schools unless...
  13. S

Africentric stays loaded

Ive showed the coaches and players and they take took it as a direct shot at there school . And showed to 3 parents of players on team and they were offended that they are not concerned about academics and only worried about basketball. But you being who you are will never get it. But it gives...
  14. S

Africentric stays loaded

Everybody gets Man the selective part of getting into afro is 20 percent you are correct but 20 percent is never reached because those students who could get in under that apply to coz- Eastmoor - centennial- or ft. Hayes, because they feel they get better education at those schools. We have...