2. Spread All Day

Boardman football coach Joe Ignazio resigns from program

They did this as a formality, they already have the guy
  3. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

Thank you sir.
  4. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

Can I have a game recap? I didn’t catch this one. Score looks closer than I imagined.
  5. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

I’m just saying you can’t be for a transfer when it’s for your team and against one when it’s not. I don’t agree with them. I never do. But it’s the way they all do things these days. Hubbard football has been doing it since idk 1999? Lol
  6. Spread All Day

Hake to Valley Christian

Not the first time a coach came on here and defended themselves. Whatever. If vc believes he is fit to coach then so be it. Again, he shouldn’t be allowed to coach again so soon but that’s my opinion.
  7. Spread All Day

Hake to Valley Christian

Never forget when he went for two against Sebring when he was up 60 points. And he complained about parochial schools but gladly took transfers in from Struthers (bc the kids weren’t happy with pt) And to top it off he gets high when teaching. Teachers should be the example in a community. Idk...
  8. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

Being a Girard fan you surely can’t be against transfers considering Mark Waid was a transfer. And I think SR beating Lakeview is just showing you that Lakeview isn’t nearly as good as people say on here. Looking like outside of Struthers- Poland the rest of the league is a wash. It’s still...
  9. Spread All Day

Hake to Valley Christian

The nerve of this guy haha
  10. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

Poland struggled to do about everything tonight. Fully expect them to hold the ball next time they play. Cats didn’t play as well as they could but they got the job done handily.
  11. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

Cats lead 29-15 at half. Poland had a small run to start the quarter but the cats went into a 2-3 and have controlled the game since.
  12. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

End 1 Cats lead Poland 13-6
  13. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

Wildcats receiving votes on the division 2 state poll
  14. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

Poland - Struthers is WKBN GOTW Tuesday. Will be broadcast live.
  15. Spread All Day

2020-2021 NE8 Conference

Hubbard is arguably worse. The other day they scored their first points 9 minutes into the game. Our jv played the entire second half. Not a lot of good hoops in the Ne8 it seems.