Recent content by sportsbreeze

1. S

2021 Boro Fan Almanac

Great job Boro!
  2. S

Mentor Cardinals Football 2021

I think the out of state games will be back on this fall. If they do cancel them, lets hope that we get a early notice so another game can be picked up.
  3. S

Wayne End to Alabama

Congrats and good luck to Elijah.
  4. S

Muskingum Valley League Tournament Results

Thanks for all the results.
  5. S

Wayne Warriors

I agree, they will be fine.
  6. S

2021 Roger Bacon Football

What will the O-Line be like in 2021 and will they have a QB with experience?
  7. S

D1 region 3

That's true with the Westerville High School's getting away from the Olentangy's helped big time. But WC had a ton of Senior starters last year, they have a very solid 10th grade class, time will tell if they get back to where they where last year. Very very senior heavy this year for all three...
  8. S

STATE WRESTLING SITES/DATES FINALIZED

When will sectional info be released? I'm assuming that all of them will have a split schedule with lighter weights in the morning and bigger weights in the afternoon?
  9. S

D1 Kettering Fairmont District

I thought the same thing. I'm also hoping that they out wrestle the rankings, I think a few will for sure.
  10. S

Dublin Coffman next year

I'm pretty sure everyone said they wanted O-Lib to do state duals when O-Lib was good to see how well they would have done, 100% of folks on this site said O-Lib would have curb stomped folks way back in 2017. NO ONE BASHED THEM. Doesn't really matter now, O-Lib is a solid 2nd place team again...
  11. S

Tuscarawas County Postseason

I'm pulling for Logan Hursey .
  12. S

NEW Rankings - February 9th (FINAL)

Good stuff Boro !
  13. S

Dublin Coffman next year

Quit living in the past
  14. S

Dublin Coffman next year

Those Glory Days from 2017 never go away. lol
  15. S

D1 state duals live

I would have to say no with out being disrespectful about it.