Recent content by spectator 1

1. S

Dist. Tournament: Division I - Hilliard Darby, streamed live

That is correct. Each mat will have a camera.
  2. S

Dist. Tournament: Division I - Hilliard Darby, streamed live

The tournament day operations and scoring will utilize Trackwrestling; (www.trackwrestling.com). All tournament info and results will be posted on baumspage.com The tournament will be available via Trackcast (recommended Google Chrome and a cleared cache for optimum streaming). All (4) mats will...
  3. S

D1 NE-WADSWORTH WRESTLING SECTIONAL, Saturday, February 27th, 2021

Updated link to Track, Direct link to the tournament via Trackwrestling/Trackcast; https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/predefinedtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=619011132
  4. S

D1 NE-WADSWORTH WRESTLING SECTIONAL, Saturday, February 27th, 2021

Participating Teams; Barberton, Canton McKinley, Cuyahoga Falls, Green, Nordonia, North (Akron), North (Eastlake), Perry (Massillon), Twinsburg, and Wadsworth. The tournament day operations and scoring will utilize Trackwrestling; (www.trackwrestling.com). All tournament info and results are...
  5. S

Small Wadsworth GIT, Saturday January 23rd-10am

Wadsworth Community Television. WCTV will be live streaming this event free. Keep in mind since it is a community station, it will primarily follow Wadsworth wrestlers. Just an FYI. The link is listed below. https://my.viebit.com/player_live.php?hash=66728f00-dd12-48ce-9961-a3e25465447c
  6. S

Small Wadsworth GIT, Saturday January 23rd-10am

Cinn LaSalle, Mass Perry, St Paris Graham, and Wadsworth. Scaled-down version due to this season's circumstances. Each weight class will be in a round-robin format. Three rounds and hopefully if seeded correctly, the last round will be the premier matches. Team scores will be kept, but no...
  7. S

Centerburg HS and MS looking to fill some points

I sent you an email earlier. Please let me know. We have an opening on the 25th.
  8. S

2017 Wadsworth GIT

The GIT is looking for one possibly two teams for their event in January. Our event is a 16 team individual pool style tournament. Wrestlers start in 4 pools that feed into a bracket for semis and then on to finals. With full pools, all wrestlers will receive 5 matches. Full teams are preferred...
  9. S

2017 Wadsworth GIT

The GIT is looking for one possibly two teams for their event in January. Our event is a 16 team individual pool style tournament. Wrestlers start in 4 pools that feed into a bracket for semis and then on to finals. With full pools, all wrestlers will receive 5 matches. Full teams are preferred...