Recent content by soccerdad72

1. S

HS Soccer Scoreboard

Padua 3 Gilmour 2 Brunswick 2 Avon 1 Twinsburg 2 Solon 0 Benedictine 0 Fairview Park 0
  2. S

Scrimmage Scores

Westlake 9 Elyria 0
  3. S

This is the most popular dog name in Ohio, study says

Neighbor across the street has a dog named Luna - not sure why they chose that name for her.
  4. S

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

They may have taken docs, but only after it's gone through the proper procedures. Granted, we all know Trump was never big on following any procedures. https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-baselessly-bashed-obama-transferring-000423148.html
  5. S

Scrimmage Scores

Solon 2 - Tallmadge 1
  6. S

Scrimmage Scores

Parma Padua 1, Gates Mills Hawken 1
  7. S

Ohio parent charged after over 200 teens partied at his property

Too many parents (especially moms, IMO) are trying to be best friends with their kids these days instead of parents.
  8. S

IRS Hiring Add. You must read this

Sounds like the perfect job for many of the posters here (y)
  9. S

10. S

Great, now Melania can get more dresses on these moron's contributions https://people.com/politics/trump-pac-pushing-voter-fraud-claims-paid-60k-first-lady-stylist/
  11. S

NE Ohio Teams - Looking for one additional game (Aug/Sept)

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd put it out there. Due to a scheduling mixup, our team is looking to fill an empty spot on our schedule for this season. D2 school in Cleveland suburbs, looking for a weeknight game (Saturdays are all full). Will travel a little bit, but...
  12. S

What are you watching?

This one doesn't paint them in a pretty light either, but points out the blame in so many different areas as well.
  13. S

What are you watching?

Watched Trainwreck: Woodstock '99 last night (3-part documentary on Netflix). I recall bits and pieces of the news reports that came out of that back in the day, but the documentary really dives into the mess that the promoters made of this festival. Like any good trainwreck, it was...
  14. S

Are generation of workers coming out of high school lazy?

I agree. There's a young couple down the street from us (maybe mid-20s) that have a lawn service come and mow their lawn. And we're talking less than 1/4 acre. Wouldn't take you more than 30 minutes, at most.