Recent content by SliceLikeAHammer

1. S

Hake to Valley Christian

I always found it interesting that Binky is respected and liked by everyone who speaks of him, while Andy isn't respected or liked by his peers, neighbors, or practically anyone who has met him.
  2. S

Boardman football coach Joe Ignazio resigns from program

You should not listen to whomever told you this. Wow. Terrible take.
  3. S

Western Reserve Job

You might want to take your sarcasm meter into the shop. It's broken. 😬
  4. S

Western Reserve Job

I mean..its not like anyone has advanced notice before a new baby pops up or anything. It must have caught him by surprise.
  5. S

MVAC

A surprising resignation from the girls side for sure. Short story as I understand it: problems with parents. Very sad.
  6. S

Western Reserve coach on leave. Accused of vaping THC in bathroom.

The story of Hake's character was written long ago. This is just another chapter of the same bad story. Putting the team and community ahead of his own ego by resigning quickly would be a stark departure from his MO. I would not be surprised if he was eventually allowed to resign rather than be...
  7. S

YSU Football HC Replacing Pelini

Looks like some folks on here have some horrible sources...
  8. S

Warren JFK Opening

Dude, what?
  9. S

That opinion was not worth the two cents.
  10. S

While alcohol consumption is legal, consuming massive quantities in your classroom is definitely not.
  11. S

That's unfortunate. I heard Coach Hake was really high on his team's outlook for the 2020 season. 🤣
  12. S

Division VII State Championship: Marion Local (12-2) vs. Lucas (13-1)

Just because you have freedom of speech doesn't mean you should always use it.