Recent content by Schmitt

1. S

GCL Co-ed 2020

I saw the game. I missed Carroll’s chances. They did have an interception return called back but really didn’t do much offensively. McNick receivers did drop at least two TD passes. That can’t happen when they play a good team.
  2. S

Kings at Anderson!

So does Dreyer put all his athletes on offense and let’s the D fend for themselves?
  3. S

Time Names Climate Change brat "Person of the Year"

Real question. Does Greta go to school?
  4. S

2019 Cleveland Browns

Hmm..seems like I haven't seen some of the "regulars" on here since Sunday.
  5. S

2019 Cleveland Browns

Funny that the Steelers have won more games in half a season with two sh!tty QBs then the Browns did in a 3 year span. Why are you so angry? Its just football.
  6. S

2019 Cleveland Browns

Since we are talking Steeler Qbs how soon do you think til Mayfield surpasses Ben for the most wins in Browns Stadium?
  7. S

Impeachment hearings not going well for Trump

He may have dual citizenship. He was born in the UKRAINE and mom/dad were also. Not out of the question that it was a legit offer.
  8. S

NBA ratings down 27%?

not a fan
  9. S

Local College All Conference Honorees

The following local ladies were honored by their various Ncaa conferences over the past few days: SEC Anna Podojil Arkansas 1st TEAM SEC/All Freshmen Team Indian HILL MA Vignola Tennesse 1st TEAM SEC ST URSULA Big East Maddie Thiss Xavier All Freshmen TEAM Sycamore American...
  10. S

State Tournament Results

Ha, looking at Batavia and NR schedule (who also lost yesterday) 1 and 2 in the SBAAC the Rockets might have been 16-0 rather than 1-14-1 in that league.
  11. S

Friday Finals (Week 7)

CovCath 27 Lasalle 7
  12. S

2019 Pittsburgh Steelers

I disagree. If Ben were healthy Steelers would be at least 3-2 at this point. If he come back up to speed next year and they Draft or acquire through FA a WR or two they will be back in the thick of things in 2020/2021.
  13. S

Spygate: the FBI/DoJ/DNC collusion and abuse of power

So did Happy finally concede that Biden said what he said or did he step away from the computer for a bit and actually spend some time in the real world this weekend? DEBUNKED!!
  14. S

CHL Football 2019

Its interesting that IH who lost at Home to McNick is a lock in D16 but the Rockets might not win another game this year with the remaining schedule. Highlights the flaws in the Harbin system. Weak conferences have a definite advantage. Not a complaint but an observation.
  15. S

Sen.Sasse's Bill to Save Babies Born Alive.

So what are your thoughts on this bill presented by Sen. Sasse yesterday to prevent killing a newborn after a botched abortion? 44 Dems voted no (3 yes). Seems pretty clear to me that everything should be done to save a baby's life...