Recent content by SC10EHS15

1. S

LeBron James political opinions

Lmao chill out, man. He gets asked questions, he's unafraid to answer them how he wants. Part of his job is to talk to the media and they ask him about this stuff. So he gives his opinion. Everyone knows he's not the most educated person in sports; he didn't and doesn't have to be. And I'd argue...
  2. S

'Shut up and stop posting' would qualify on the basis of it making sense! Good job, little buddy!
  3. S

You need a job with more exposure
  4. S

Anti-maskers supporting Ohio Rep Jennifer Grossman attacking Holtmans Donuts

Love it when they make weird flavored ones.
  5. S

If LeBron or any other athlete or whoever has to "shut up and dribble," then we should all shut up and *insert job function,* right? Shut up and crunch numbers, shut up and run a report, shut up and pave the roads, shut up and fix the toilet, shut up and start an IV. It's only fair. Let's hear...
  6. S

Lolololololololololololololololol they've been stationary the whole time
  7. S

Lol yeah, no sh|it. Not sure where I said they didn't lol I said it doesn't matter as much to bigger chains compared to local.
  8. S

If you say so, boss. If we're talking locally owned, small business, yes. If we're talking bigger chains, no. The loyalty card example was me making fun of you, you autist. There's a reason I used big name chains. Jersey Mikes should throw you a parade. You've kept them afloat single-handedly...
  9. S

Is the Western way of raising kids weird?

Agree. Too many want to be their friends instead of their parents and are afraid of their kids disliking them. I can say my parents weren't afraid of that lol
  10. S

No thanks; they sound insane.
  11. S

Who the hell do you know that's letting a 4 year old stay up that late?! That's like self-torture for a parent. Once my kid goes to bed around 8, that's some of the only free time I have all week! And it usually culminates with me falling asleep on the couch by 10:30.
  12. S

Being multi-millionaires helps
  13. S

Best customers are the ones who buy the products. There'll always be more if one or some decide to go elsewhere. Just because you have a membership to Sam's Club, a Kroger Plus Card or a Subway MyWay card doesn't mean you're a special little boy.
  14. S

Ehh, I'll probably keep going to any and every place I do now. If I'm going to a business, I probably like their product so couldn't care less how they handle these things. Holtman's has good donuts and the OTR location is right around the corner from my office so I'll keep going there too. No...
  15. S

Sheila Jackson Lee is a Total Moron

Nah