Recent content by roughriderpride

1. R

Ohio Heritage Conference 2020

WJ will be even better next year as they welcome their 9th grade class in as sophomores. Tyler Buescher will be back for his senior season, they do lose Oberle at WR but welcome back a good group of skill position players. Coach B will enter his 20 year at WJ
  2. R

Week 11: Mechanicsburg (9-0) vs Coldwater (9-0)

Now the CW fans are as bad as the WJ fans, WOW! I was with wjfan when we came up there to Burg to watch them play MSML where we sat on the Burg side and routed for Burg and we had to hear half the game about how bad that WJ sucked! Well we both had a shot at a CW team that wasn’t as good as the...
  3. R

Week 11: Mechanicsburg (9-0) vs Coldwater (9-0)

Well, I wish all the luck to Burg in this one! I wish WJ would of been the 3 seed so both of us would not of had to of had a running clock put on both of our teams. But at least WJ and Burg both will get our shots at the cavs. Burg does have the better running attack and edge on D but will still...
  4. R

Adena @ Mechanicsburg

All I did was to make an opinion to help out with the obvious and you guys took it and ran with something different. So here we go with facts! Fact! WJ away stands are better then your home stands. Fact! No boby in WJ is mad about week 2! (Just about the way WJ played in the 1st half) Fact...
  5. R

Adena @ Mechanicsburg

Man, have to play an away game cause that field is shot after week 8? Better get your money back! Here is an idea, build your pee wee teams their own field, that will help some. And while your at it, build some stands so the fans have somewhere to sit when they come to the game.
  6. R

Adena @ Mechanicsburg

Couldn't believe that Adena shutout Minster! Listened for years how the bottom teams of the MAC can beat any top teams from other leagues. Don't chalk up that win yet Burg! Hopefully your playing a lot better then when you played WJ!
  7. R

Week 10: West Jefferson (7-1) @ Coldwater (8-0)

One thing going for wj this game is that this will be the best throwing QB that CW has seen in the series. Also, wj does have more then 1 WR to go to unlike in the past games, they have 3 they can go to. The running game has been improving game by game for wj. Yes I know CW is good, and yes it...
  8. R

Saturday Final Scores - 10/24

next Saturday #4 West Jeff @ #1 Coldwater
  9. R

Saturday Final Scores - 10/24

D-6. (Reg.24) West Jeff- 55 Covington- 20
  10. R

Covington @ West Jefferson

Looks like on tape the Bucs will run a heavy backfield in short downs. They do have a good backfield and a huge O-line. Their WR's are tall and might give WJ a matchup problem there. Their QB is fast and can break tackles. WJ has had a problem in the 1st half this year stopping the run until...
  11. R

Anna @ West Jefferson

West Jefferson Game Leaders Passing: Tyler Buescher 20 of 33 for 341 yards, 2 TDs Rushing: Hayden Salyer 21 rushes for 81 yards, 1 TD Receiving: Tyler Oberle 11 receptions for 238 yards, 1 TD * Tackles: Michael Pettry & Jarrett Simmons, 10 * Tyler Oberle broke the school record for most...
  12. R

Saturday Final Scores - 10/17

West Jeff kicks an 18 yard FG with :38 left to in the game. WJ was down by 11 at the half. This was a very exciting game to watch, a lot of big plays on both sides.
  13. R

Anna @ West Jefferson

Hats off to Anna, especially the coaching staff that had just a week to prepare for WJ. They were much more disciplined then WJ in penalties and turnovers and held WJ to FG's instead of TD's but WJ did make the adjustments they needed at half. WJ played much better in the 2nd half especially on...
  14. R

Anna @ West Jefferson

WJ needs to run the football a lot this weekend, Anna hasn't been real good at stopping the run this season and it will be easier to set up the play action and screens. WJ had their bad game week 2 against Burg and hopefully won't have another like it this year. Yes, Burg played great, mistake...
  15. R

Ohio Heritage Conference 2020

If WJ was to beat Anna, the only thing that would be said will be that Anna is down and this is a bottom team in the MAC. They would not get (ANY) respect or nothing for it, won't happen, never does, just watch, if it happens I said!!!! I guarantee it!