Recent content by roughedge

1. R

If your Iowa what do you do with Austin Desanto

Article was posted on Heavyweightnaction.com only to be taking down quickly.
  2. R

If your Iowa what do you do with Austin Desanto

Austin Desanto Allegedly Threatened To Kill Teammates Dad November 13, 2021 Austin Desanto was competing in the Luther Open Finals, he ended up wrestling fellow teammate Cullan Schriever and ended up winning the match by score of 8-4. During the match Austin Desanto was dominating as he...
  3. R

Olentangy Liberty Classic Tournament

Not worried about him my kids a senior and will be gone before he comes up. He is moving on the wrestle those 26,27,28 year old college kids as a 18 year old next year. Lol.
  4. R

Olentangy Liberty Classic Tournament

That’s why my kids don’t ever go 126 cause it’s so stacked.
  5. R

Ironman & Fans

I’m a little confused by there pricing this year. This one that starts page is old and only 50% capacity was going to happen and price was $20 a day. Now If you go on there website it says $25 for Friday, $25 for Saturday, and $15 for finals. So which is it $40 for weekend or $65 for weekend
  6. R

Enchamendia time at Ohio State maybe over

I just read a warrant was issued out for his arrest for felonious assault for serious beating his 18 year old wife. I don’t see Tom keeping him around and on the team. I also thought he would of entered the transfer portal after losing his wrestle offs.
  7. R

tOSU Wrestle-Offs 10/28

It depends on how much better Decatur has gotten better with mat wrestling. I think Jordan is better on feet but I think D’Emilio is crafty enough to slow him down and make it a top & bottom game. Going 141 seems to be a better weight for Decatur then cutting to 133. Will be great match, not...
  8. R

Morgan State University D1 Wrestling

Glad another door is opening up to get more athletes a chance to wrestle at the next level. Would love to see the SEC and more ACC teams step and start up men’s and women’s wrestling teams
  9. R

Super 32

Looking at the numbers for 120lb pound weight class. I seen Willie’s ranking say 23 of top 25 are registered. Then you have another 20-25 kids you can say they should be ranked over this kid or that kid in the bracket. You have 40+ state champs, 25+ State runner ups, and another 50+ state...
  10. R

First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

Other than practice as kids growing up no.
  11. R

Super 32 (Ohio) preregistration

Central Ohio is doing a really nice job expanding girls wrestling which is great for the sport. My daughter loves to wrestle at home but she doesn’t want to go to practice in put in that work. She just likes coaching her brothers. Super 32 high school 120 is going to be a fun weight class to...
  12. R

I know it’s early just seems Ohio numbers are down and a lot of returning state placers have not signed up early. Any one have any idea how many kids from Ohio go on average. This is a great grade school and middle tournament over the years. I’m just shocked at Ohio’s early preregistration...
  13. R

I know it is still early but is Ohio’s numbers down going to Super 32 GS- Bentley Stephen 90 MS - Stanton Welch 145 Brayton Feister 180 G- Cassia Zammit 130 Josie Davis 123 Chloe Dearwester 108 HS- Jaxson Roselli 113 Codie Cuerbo 113 Austin McNurney 113 Marcus Blaze 113 Gavin Caprella...
  14. R

National Youth Rankings on Rokfin

Not sure who your talking about or what weight class this kid or which Top JH nationals events he competed in but if he took 5th in a National event good chance there is 5 more kids around the country better than him that just wasn’t able to show up at those nationals events that would push him...
  15. R

First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

I may have took you serious for a minute until you added a school like Elyria into your recruiting discussion about having the $$$ guy to get kids to transfer in. My sons transferred into Elyria from Amherst and the only money guy I seen was wrestling scholarship money from D1 colleges. Lets...