roberto21's latest activity

• roberto21
    roberto21 reacted to CaptainA's post in the thread 2020 Alliance Aviators with Like Like.
    Does anyone wanna discuss Alliance on the Alliance thread? If not Alliance1 could always change the name or you guys could start your own.
  • roberto21
    roberto21 reacted to HubCapper's post in the thread Hubbard 2020 with Like Like.
    2021 Varsity Schedule (Just speculating) Creston Norwayne-Home (Unless they pull a "Bay" on us) Howland-Home East Cleveland Shaw-??? (I...
  • roberto21
    roberto21 reacted to Alliance1's post in the thread 2020 Alliance Aviators with Like Like.
    from my understanding it was both teams needed a 5th home game. So poor planning on both AD’s, shame I enjoyed playing the Eagles.
  • roberto21
    roberto21 reacted to sportster4321's post in the thread Hubbard 2020 with Like Like.
    100% agree with Capper. Give me those 3 and call it a day. There are a lot of quality opponents around for the Eagles to schedule...
  • roberto21
    roberto21 reacted to HubCapper's post in the thread Hubbard 2020 with Like Like.
    I posted right after you did, It'll be interesting on what kind of response the Alliance posters give. If I'm not mistaken, I thought...
  • roberto21
    roberto21 replied to the thread Hubbard 2020.
    Hey welcome back Hubcapper. Its been dull around here. Thanks for the shout out. Check out Alliance Aviators thread.
  • roberto21
    roberto21 replied to the thread 2020 Alliance Aviators.
    Why did Alliance cancel week one game at Hubbard after signing contract to do so? I thought this was a great matchup and would have...
  • roberto21
    FYI, Hubbard All-Sports Hall of Fame 2020 Inductees:
    • 2020 Hubbard All-Sports HOF Inductees.jpg
  • roberto21
    I sent you a PM
  • roberto21
    Contract with Shaw was made by Montgomery before new AD took over.
  • roberto21
    roberto21 reacted to irish_buffalo's post in the thread The future of EdChoice with Like Like.
    This will get shot down in the Senate. Then what? EdChoice needs to be eliminated. My public tax dollars are not intended to prop up...
  • roberto21
    roberto21 reacted to cincifbfan's post in the thread The future of EdChoice with Like Like.
    Because not all poor families can do it. How will they get there? The part that really gets me is how the private schools can take all...