Recent content by Rams19

1. R

Northwest Ohio Football Talk

2. R

Norwalk football coach Todd Fox suspended

It happing at Tinora and it's awful what grown adults are spreading about these kids I literally lost all faith in humanity
  3. R

Krouse Resigns

Also you said you don't want to spread rumors but here, this is where you can find the rumors. So yeah you do want to spread rumors. 🙄
  4. R

Krouse Resigns

This isn't true. The school addressed the rumors and sent out a statement. I was present at the emergency school board meeting last night. This was a boys will be boys who took it to far but what is being said on FB by grown adults its a absolutely disgusting and sad. What they are saying about...
  5. R

Green Meadows Conference 2022

School didn't make him retire, that I know...but I agree it's time for some new blood
  6. R

Yeah I've heard alot of different things. I did here he didn't know about it. Regardless its awful and if he did or didn't know the truth will come out for sure.. Definitely time to move on from him. The whole situation is just sad
  7. R

What's the cheerleader story?
  8. R

Tinora with back to back big wins. Defense is playing light out. Offense still a work in progress. Looking forward to Tinora , Antwerp in a couple weeks