Raider#23's latest activity

• Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to Targeting's post in the thread D5 R17 Rankings with Like Like.
    The Raider defense is averaging about two TD's per game the last five weeks. I predict CV will score more than that...but hopefully not...
  • Raider#23
    For those in the other parts for the state...SR and Crestview is a long and storied rivalry. Forget the records and seeding...this one...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 replied to the thread D5 R17 Rankings.
    Crestview's defense made some key adjustments to slow down the G-Men's running back #25. He had most of this yards in the first half...
  • Raider#23
    I hope your right XFactor. Certainly should be a great game. The Rebels defense is solid, so it should be interesting to see if the...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to ThaXFactor's post in the thread D5 R17 Rankings with Like Like.
    Anyhow, I'm calling South Range to win 42-28 on Saturday.
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to Targeting's post in the thread D5 R17 Rankings with Like Like.
    Crestview beats Garfield 23-15 South Range beats Beachwood soundly. Two long time old rivals win and move on and will play each other...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to ThaXFactor's post in the thread Minerva Football with Like Like.
    It's a shame to see where your program currently is. Back about 10 years ago or so, I would have loved to have seen a Crestview vs...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to Sykotyk's post in the thread MVAC Football 2020 with Like Like.
    Windham suffered a key injury in the game at Waterloo. Then immediately had a fourth down stop. The coaches asked for and agreed to a...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 replied to the thread MVAC Football 2020.
    Ballone got rolling and the Rockets won 30-26. Very sloppy game. Valley's defense picked off Ballone 3 times in the game, that...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to nupanther's post in the thread MVAC Football 2020 with Like Like.
    Toss up. However Lowellville strength (passing) goes into Valley strength ( pass defense) Held pass happy United to 7 points going into...
  • Raider#23
    With South Range getting the winner, this game is definitely one I'm interested in seeing how it pans out. With all the turmoil at...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to nupanther's post in the thread D5 R17 Rankings with Like Like.
    I think an intriguing game is Rootstown and Harrison. The last few years Rootstown wouldve smoked them. This year should come down to...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to SouthRaider8027's post in the thread D5 R17 Rankings with Like Like.
    True but you guys beat the crap outta Solon. Don't get me wrong we have a very solid team this year but Kirtland is on another level...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 reacted to ThaXFactor's post in the thread D5 R17 Rankings with Like Like.
    Couldn't tell ya' lol. I would think that Manchester will win, but they don't seem to be at the same level this year as in years past...
  • Raider#23
    Raider#23 replied to the thread Sykotyk's HS Football Photos.
    Great photos Sykotyk!!! I just got a Cannon EOS 2000D this summer and have been experimenting myself this fall at the games. Using the...