Recent content by PortC

1. P

Boro Class Rankings

Where's Landon Johnson? Shulaw at 15 is a joke and huhn/Thomas should be flipped. The individual rankings have always been pretty close imo, but these class rankings are really odd.
  2. P

Dublin Coffman 57 Columbus Desales 4

The degree of your underestimating of Bird cannot be overstated
  3. P

Ironman 2023

Top 15 Team Scores OHIO St. Eds 121 Perrysburg 78 Massillon Perry 70 Dublin Coffman 66.5 Desales 56.5 Brecksville 42 Buckeye 34 Graham 33 Wadsworth 32 LaSalle 29 O. Liberty 27.5 Watterson 24 Legacy Christian 24 Barnesville 22.5 Moeller 20
  4. P

First Set of Rankings for the 2023-24 Season - July 26

Only posting because, yes, my kid was named...so Horak is going to be a fun one to watch and I was super impressed by him. Barford coming off a season ending high grade MCL sprain that ended his football season. This tournament was his first competition since Disney Duals so getting back on the...
  5. P

Tell that to the Hammers at Barnesville!
  6. P

Must be happy hour
  7. P

I think that doing a 2nd team, 3rd team-maybe(gotta end it somewhere though) instead of the honorable mention would be fun. The Honorable mention is very watered down. But I do get that this would take more of Boro's time...but we could just click more for the effort;)
  8. P

I wouldnt go that far. Mr. Garrick has been very supportive from what I have witnessed the past 3 years.
  9. P

From what I'm hearing it's Desales.
  10. P

Sanderfer to Desales is not a done deal, someone at the school is putting up road blocks. We will see what happens
  11. P

Host school Booing tournament champs

Apple= Fans were yelling TWOOO Lindsey vs. Moore- Fact Orange= Lindsey was BOOED when he won OW and Desales was BOOED when they announced team Champs. -Fact I also agree...I think the coaches are friendly which makes it even more awkward. The Alder kid whooped by sons butt...I shook his hand...
  12. P

Host school Booing tournament champs

Curious what the consensus is on the host School inviting certain teams in and then booing the champs when they outperform the field. No less booing a freshman from Watterson who came out and had a spectacular showing. (Not my guy by the way)
  13. P

Ron Thomas Invitational

Suupperr sllloooow tournament. Wrestlers being put to sleep at this one
  14. P

New to Ohio

Zeke just got 5 years worth of Ohio knowledge....or BS😆