1. perry1480

Stadium with the best view

@Sykotyk those pics are amazing.
  2. perry1480

Stadium with the best view

Ever-myopic.
  3. perry1480

DaOne Owens.......................

Agreed… it’s ok if a town’s own program and fans and city get that pumped about the football program and some kids transfer in but it sure as he— better not happen in a town or private school that they disapprove of!! that goes for Copley for sure, but it also goes for Massillon! But at least...
  4. perry1480

You get grief because there’s an old fashioned way (that actually never existed) where every mom and dad stayed married and never moved, kids sat up straight at their desks, and followed every rule there ever was. Back in those days the game was pure. There are people who actually think it was...
  5. perry1480

I’d bet they exist but they’re not in the conversation because they’re not in the playoffs. Every team with a chance to go far in the playoffs has transfers. Maybe in D6 or 7 you have the hometown team of a generation. Honestly the griping about transfers is old. It’s a part of high school...
  6. perry1480

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Just saw that… like page 31 or so.
  7. perry1480

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Has someone posted a still shot of Pringle holding up his ring finger? Put this stupid argument to bed already.
  8. perry1480

Best Yappi Poster tournament

Rich Kotite LICKING COUNTY FAN Big Ed EagleFan thePITman
  9. perry1480

Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

Even tho @Maxie doesn’t like me, I respect his attention to detail and sense of History.
  10. perry1480

#PACtion™ 2024

Was Da I guess the lesson is that there may be many Chardonnays of beers, but there’s only one Champagne. In the category of “there’s only one”: My travels once took me to Bamberg, Germany. This excited me because I would finally be able to: 1. Drive on the Autobahn 2. Drink German beer from...
  11. perry1480

#PACtion™ 2024

This must be why CVCA is blue, with red and white on the Joe Eitel page! Always wondered why Joe kept red in the team colors… now I know why.
  12. perry1480

#PACtion™ 2024

Well Rich, perhaps I’m a victim of this marketing campaign. For years I believed that Miller High Life was high on the beer ladder… just because I was taking Miller High Life’s word for it… kinda like Buddy the Elf takes Jovi on a date to the place that he believes possesses the World’s Best...
  13. perry1480

Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

Gotta agree… his nuance on the subtleties of Wayne and Stark Counties (there are more but I’m particularly impressed with his command of those two) are second to none.