Recent content by Oldhornetguy

1. O

New York Times catches MAC-tosis

Really nice article about a group of schools and communities that compete against one but have respect for each other. I’m just curious, are any of the MAC schools “pay to play”?
  2. O

Division V State Championship: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Ironton (13-1)

why was the poll taken down so quickly?
  3. O

Division V State Championship: Kirtland (14-0) vs. Ironton (13-1)

I am really impressed with carrico, he is a beast. What else drives Ironton’s offensive, you have scored a ton, is it mainly carrico on the ground?
  4. O

Home teams in championship games

How are home teams decided for the championship games?
  5. O

Division V - Region 17 Championship: Kirtland (12-0) vs. Akron Manchester (9-3)

I never thought I would say this but I almost miss the MAC, where we knew the teams and what they did. These teams are scary good and we don’t know much about them. GO HORNETS
  6. O

Division V - Region 17 Championship: Kirtland (12-0) vs. Akron Manchester (9-3)

Rather than meeting in the semifinals I was thinking that having the two reigning state champs face off for this years state championship would have been fun. Obviously, provided they each made the finals
  7. O

State Championship Picks

So, do you think it will be Oak Harbor and Kirtland in the championship game?
  8. O

State Championship Picks

So, do you think the final will Kirtland vs Oak Harbor ?
  9. O

State Championship Picks

I understand this Parks kid is special what else does Orrville have, because the quickness of Kirtland defense could present a problem for Orrville
  10. O

State Championship Picks

Being a looong time Kirtland fan I am interested in your pick of Orville. It appears from other posters that Orville and Kirtland could meet in the semifinals for state. What about Orville tells you they will beat Kirtland?
  11. O

Week 10——Freshman Games

I didn’t think you were being disrespectful, i know that spellcheck does that sometimes. If you think about it, though, it was actually kind of funny, both of us getting the wrong cities
  12. O

Week 10——Freshman Games

Good one!!! KIRKLAND....very clever. Lol
  13. O

Week 10——Freshman Games

Sorry about that. I had the Canton hall of fame in mind. But, am glad I had the teams right