Recent content by Old Wildcat

1. O

Summit County Football Chat- 2021

No we did win 3 in a row, I was on all three teams. But I was wrong about the medalist comment. It was over 40 years ago. Guess senility and no memory has kicked in. Thanks for correcting me.
  2. O

Mogadore has 3 football titles 7 9 class A 96 division 5 02 division 6 Plus 3 state titles in golf 71,72,73 all class A I'm pretty sure they were state medalist for all 3 divisions beating upper Arlington in 73.
  3. O

Week 12 #9 8-3 Poland Seminary at #1 11-0 West Branch

I'd really like to see WB win this game, there having there first dream season in many years. However if this is a normal Poland team there very large and physical and WB hasn't faced a team this large. As much as I would like WB to pull it out my thought is Poland by 8+ that being said GO...
  4. O

Mogadore vs CCC broadcast

Bottom line on this match up is both these traditionally rich programs are down this year. Really don't have a clue on who wins, I'm guessing the team with the least mistakes pulls it out. No turnovers and a few penalties. This is a toss up game. That being said GO Cats.
  5. O

Mogadore vs CCC broadcast

Mogadore vs CCC is on Q92 at least its on the Q92 website, looks like it's video streamed but might be just radio. Go Cats
  6. O

Week 10: Lucas @ Mogadore

Could you post how to find the Lucas mogadore game. Ty
  7. O

Week 10: Lucas @ Mogadore

2 mogadore teams played Rootstown last night. If the 1st. 1/2 Team shows up against Lucas there in trouble, Lucas will roll. If mogadores 2 ND. Half team plays 4 quarters mogadore wins by 2 or 3 td's. They can't play a horrible 1/2 like last night.
  8. O

Mogadore at Rootstown

Yea your right on about lack of depth. Plus they play several sophomores. I kind of figured they would be 7-3 or 8-2. Maybe win 1 maybe 2 playoff games. The rootstown game will tell me more.
  9. O

Mogadore at Rootstown

No
  10. O

Mogadore at Rootstown

I'm guessing both teams are a little disappointed on the season, can Mogadore bounce back from loss with Siutheast? Can Rootstown get the win. I think Mogadore bounces back who do you like?
  11. O

Southeast @ Mogadore

well what a classless post. Shame on you. Most mogadore fans has some class but there are a few that don't. Congrats to SE on playing a complete game both on offense and defensive. Wildcat 71 hope you revise your post you made mogadore look bad and yourself look well ill let it go at that.
  12. O

Week 3 Broadcast/Streaming Schedule

Mogadore vs. Manchester is on radio 640am
  13. O

First and foremost I'm a die hard Wildcat and I dislike Massilon with a passion. But let's be realistic? The Cats can't match up physically with Massillon and doesn't have match up athletes. As much as I would be thrilled to beat the paper tigers it's not very realistic. Massillon's coach has...
  14. O

Friday Night Updates (Week 1)

Mogadore 28 Field 0 2nd. Qtr.
  15. O

Walnut Hills Baseball Coach Jack Kuzniczci Wins 500th Game

Over how Many years. Regardless it's impressive