Recent content by nwosportsfan

1. N

Toledo Area Basketball 20-21

Akron Buchtel has Chris Livingston, a 5 star in the class of 22’. Tough out in the regionals.
  2. N

Could not disagree more. It takes a lot of hard work to play college basketball. It also takes a lot of skill. I’ve watched Findlay scrimmage Bowling Green over the last few years. They took them to overtime last year. That same Bowling Green team had the 2nd best record in the MAC. Some D2 guys...
  3. N

Not having a normal AAU season probably doesn’t help the senior class. That and the recruiting dead period.
  4. N

Happens when 2 high level Division 1 prospects move out west. One being top 50 in his class. Can’t blame em either.
  5. N

How does this Rossford team compare to the 18-19 Genoa team?
  6. N

Northwest Ohio Realignment

After the current sophomore class graduates, Rossford will be mediocre in almost every sport.
  7. N

Northwest Ohio Realignment

The freshman class at rossford is very weak. You’d expect if they were recruiting that you’d have a dominant team at every level in the moneymaker sports.
  8. N

If they shoot 60%+ like they did last night, they could definitely give Shawnee a run for their money. Granted they have to make it to regionals first. Central Catholic, Shelby, and Tiffin Colombian will be tough in the district. Gaston is almost unstoppable running the pick and roll offense.
  9. N

Rossford beats OG by 14. Shawnee loses to Findlay by 7.
  10. N

Big game on Saturday. Number 4 in D3 vs Number 4 in D2. Rossford vs OG. I haven’t watched much of OG this year. Thoughts on the game?
  11. N

NBC 20-21

This year has been very competitive for every game outside of Rossford. Every team has been competitive with eachother, not really any blow outs.
  12. N

NBC 20-21

Rossford followed by Eastwood followed by everyone else? I saw Vorst scheduled a tough non league schedule. Should get them prepared for Central and company in the tourney.
  13. N

Division IV R 14 #5 Van Wert at #2 Shelby, Regional Championship

Rossford really impressed me tonight. Would’ve been a great finish if the refs let the kids play.
  14. N

Northern Buckeye Conference 2020

Excluding this game, the most they gave up was 26. I’d say the defense has improved.
  15. N

Northern Buckeye Conference 2020

Watched the Rossford vs Genoa game on WTOL. Depending on what defense shows up, they’re the best team in the league when at full strength.