NECoach's latest activity

• N
    NECoach replied to the thread Invitational Race Formats?.
    100 percent. I am not, in any way, vilifying Painesville Riverside. I'm just making an observation. It seems like a large race to...
  • N
    NECoach replied to the thread Invitational Race Formats?.
    700 athletes to start the season? Wow. At this point, I know a lot of teams, ours included, are being very cautious. I don't think I...
  • N
    NECoach replied to the thread 8pm XC call with Governor.
    Just a review of what to expect and a pep talk to make sure we are all encouraging our kids to be responsible. A little bit about...
  • N
    NECoach replied to the thread Canceled XC meets.
    Our school currently has an all sports or no sports policy for competition.
  • N
    NECoach replied to the thread Canceled XC meets.
    It will be nearly impossible to seed teams. I know what we have this year, but we may have precious few opportunities to show it. I'm...
  • N
    NECoach replied to the thread Reclassification of XC Done!.
    Isn't the testing only for contact sports? It would end the season for football, soccer and others, but if we're non-contact I wouldn't...
  • N
    NECoach replied to the thread Update from OHSAA.
    We just suspended all sports until further notice.
  • N
    You're not wrong, but starts like that are very easy to get rid of if we are given parameters for the size of competition. My fear is...
  • N
    NECoach replied to the thread Virtual Races.
    You're not wrong, but at least some charities can still use races to raise money, and it can keep less competitive runners, the bulk of...
  • N
    My guess is they could do it like football. Invite teams to the playoffs and have a bracket set up leading to a state championship...
  • N
    NECoach replied to the thread North East XC District.
    I was under the impression that East side would go to Glenoak, and West side to LCCC. That would send Trumbull and Glenoak to Glenoak...