Recent content by NBC 1988

1. N

The Official 2021 EBC football thread

I agree but Kayden Davis from Alliance may be a contender, he is a game changer. I just read in a preseason preview that Salem’s O-line averages over 270 this year. Wow!
  2. N

The Official 2021 EBC football thread

The season is right around the corner and I expect a battle for the title and would not be suprised to have a shared title. It should be a balanced leage and I really look forward to sitting in the stands. Her is how i see but if wouldn't surprise me if any of the 1st wis the title. I will go...
  3. N

Eastern Buckeye Conference EBC 2021

Good luck Quakers!!
  4. N

Good luck to both teams!
  5. N

Minerva lost 3-2 to John Glenn
  6. N

Alliance Aviators Coachin Search

Taurice Scott the ex- Mount Union QB? That is an interesting name on this list.. Perhaps a sleeper.. Mount as a pretty to reputation of high quality coaches..
  7. N

That's a great question but I can't really speak for other teams othr than Minerva but Salem's entire team looked good and obviously Rhodes for POTY, Bates from Alliance stood out and Haynes is a good pitcheer for them and of course Bruni is a no brainer for 1st team. Others to note are...
  8. N

Asked a buddy from wb- I was told that mulinex was a great great player and athlete.
  9. N

Deservedly so!! Great year by him and the team!!
  10. N

The official EBC Football Thread

I believe it will be a very balanced league with the top 6 teams. I look forward to the quarterback play. Unfortunately it appears the Minerva may take a step backwards after winning the last 2 games to close out the 2020 season. They will be losing a lot of seniors and it doeon't look like...