Recent content by NBC 1988

1. N

The official EBC Football Thread

DONE
  2. N

FIRST TEAM Brandon Alexander Alliance 12 Braidyn Hartsoe Alliance 12 Trent Chavers Canton South 12 Nick Stauffer Canton South 12 Sha’mar Blackmon Canton South 12 Drew Noll Canton South 12 Josh Knipp Carrollton 12 Talen Timberlake Carrollton 12 Chase Oehlstrom Carrollton 10 Isaiah Harrison...
  3. N

Congratulations to WBs Hillyer - EBC player of the year and Harris- coach of the year. And all is the players in the list.
  4. N

I agree, even D2 and D3 requires big/strong/fast. Not the elite level as D1 but if a kid can play at the next level and have success , he his a stud and extremely dedicated to the sport.
  5. N

Instead of criticizing other teams kids, which really should be off limits, tell us who your top 3-4 players are. Minerva: Jimmy Common, Sr 210 lb running back and linebacker, led the team in rushing (760 on 115 carries) and tackles (around 90). Jarrett Burress, Sr 295 lineman, physically...
  6. N

Just heard the Carrollton had to go to remote learning this week with over 200 kids in quarantine due to Covid concerns. I hope they all stay healthy. So fortunate that the teams got a season in!
  7. N

Alliance Aviators (1-7) at Louisville Leopards (2-5)

Got it- they would have ran at GlenOak and only SVSM wold have beat them, regardless, we are really proud of that program here. I really hope you are right about the football team but we are losing 14 seniors and have really low numbers coming up. But the boys did play well the last 2 games...
  8. N

I get it, just want to be Clear the I have a lot of respect for Johnson as a coach.
  9. N

I really have never seen the EBC guy say Hillyer is going to Ohio State- but I did see the stats from last nights game and the young man had 17 carries for 83 yards and a TD and was 27-37 306 yards and 2 touchdowns. Pretty good night I would say.
  10. N

Not once did I ever say that Minerva was better than Salem! I have nothing but praise for the job Johnson and did with that young team. I also said they would be contending for the league title next year- I said United had better team and should have added, last Friday- they hung 45 on Salem...
  11. N

Alliance Aviators (1-7) at Louisville Leopards (2-5)

Finished 9th in the state- is that good or bad? I think only 1 school from NE district finished ahead of them, Akron SVSM, at the state.
  12. N

United had a better team.
  13. N

F
  14. N

So I was wrong on every single pick this week.. great win and finish by Carrollton. Indian Valley is a quality opponent. The Warriors kind of fly under the radar but a 7-3 record with a lit returning- they will a contender next year. Sound like a wild game for WB, CVCA is a good team. Sounds...
  15. N

What about POY? I think Hillyer is the obvious choice. Lots of good coaching but WB’s Harris has got to be the coach of the year. What about your teams best players? Minerva’s 2 best are Burress and Common and deserve 1st team honors. I think those are the only 2 potential 1st teamers...