Recent content by mrroosevelt

1. mrroosevelt

Week 4: Louisville Leopards (1-2) at North Canton Hoover (2-1) <<100th Game>>

Reminds me of "Dead Poets' Society". "Carpe Diem. Seize the day boys." -John Keating
  2. mrroosevelt

State ACME Tournament

Head umpire reviewing rules prior to game.
  3. mrroosevelt

2022 EBC Baseball thread

I miss the warm dry springs of my youth in northeast Ohio.
  4. mrroosevelt

Final Enrollment Numbers are up

208 will not be in DIII
  5. mrroosevelt

Div II - NE Perry District

On the consi side of the bracket, DJ's opponent has advanced via forfeit now.
  6. mrroosevelt

State duals regional results

Carrollton Regional was moved from Saturday 2/5 to Monday 2/7 due to the weather.
  7. mrroosevelt

US Army Vet

Welcome sir.
  8. mrroosevelt

Congrats to Fitch Coach John Burd 100 wins in 6 years

Great guy! Love John. (I just hope Fitch can keep him. Rumor has it that the Gateway Community College Gators are looking to scoop him up for their wrestling program!!)
  9. mrroosevelt

EBC Wrestling

Marlington over (Ravenna) Southeast 40-24
  10. mrroosevelt

OHSAA Competitive Balance Count 2022

There will be more movement in all sports than usual since it has been three full years (due to Covid) since the OHSAA has reapportioned divisions. Schools have had three, instead of the usual two years, to grow or shrink.
  11. mrroosevelt

Hi Ohio, Perhaps I did not do it correctly. I started a conversation with you to ask for more...

Hi Ohio, Perhaps I did not do it correctly. I started a conversation with you to ask for more information about the broadcasting. Shoot me an email/call/or text Curt Hamilton c_hamilton@marlingtonlocal.org 330 206 7250
  12. mrroosevelt

Two officials needed at Marlington Middle School Duals this Saturday Dec. 18

No.... We got Tim Bob and one of the Caserta boys!!!
  13. mrroosevelt

Heavyweight rules

Well-put Smiley. You are correct.
  14. mrroosevelt

Two officials needed at Marlington Middle School Duals this Saturday Dec. 18

Looking for two more officials for the Marlington Middle School Duals this Saturday Dec. 18th. Start at 9am. Done by 1pm. Fee is $175 with breakfast and lunch provided. Class 1,2, or 3 officials welcome! Contact Curt Hamilton at 330-206-7250