MooseJaw's latest activity

• MooseJaw
    MooseJaw replied to the thread CHL Basketball 2020-21.
    It's looking like RIP Deer Park Elite. The circus has left town and left the DP program a mess.
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw reacted to LouHoltz's post in the thread Deer Park ? with Like Like.
    Sad, sad mockery of the system but the system (ohsaa) allowed it so now im sure some of the fellow league schools are ready to extract a...
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw reacted to yj_runfan's post in the thread Deer Park ? with Haha Haha.
    Yes. Those first try-outs with Deer Park kids nearly killed him.
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw replied to the thread Deer Park ?.
    I think there is something to this - having to actually play kids that are really from Deer Park could cause significant stress and...
  • MooseJaw
    or testicles. And to do it right before the season? Maybe a couple last minute transfers fell through so he bailed. This article...
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw reacted to Kurt Rambis's post in the thread Deer Park ? with Like Like.
    I called on here months ago...he doesn't have the ball$ to coach normal kids. "health issues"....geesh. Perhaps a spine issue
  • MooseJaw
    What a joke - typicall ball less move by him. Why coach if you can’t stack the deck? He couldn’t handle the thought of coaching kids...
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw reacted to AirItOut3240's post in the thread Wyoming 28 Clinton Massie 9 with Like Like.
    I’d say you’re the first to ever propose this revolutionary strategy against a heavy run team.
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw replied to the thread Wyoming 28 Clinton Massie 9.
    Wyoming plays great team defense but they are not big. I just don't see them having the horses to stop the Clinton Massie power game...
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw replied to the thread CHL Basketball 2020-21.
    Got any details there heavenly father?
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw reacted to Yeoman's post in the thread Cincinnati transfers(to and from) with Like Like.
    Kids go to our schools because they live in the district. I didn't attend with anyone who had been recruited, under even the most...
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw replied to the thread Mariemont vs. Shawnee.
    I've seen Mariemont and have not seen Shawnee, but from what I've read, I think Shawnee should win easily. Shawnee is athletic and has...
  • MooseJaw
    The OHSAA exists for many reasons but one of them is to attempt to keep the playing field level. If some schools are recruiting and some...
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw reacted to cincyhoops's post in the thread Cincinnati transfers(to and from) with Like Like.
    Parents can send their kids to school wherever they want, but the OHSAA says they cannot be recruited... so it is someone's business...
  • MooseJaw
    MooseJaw replied to the thread CHL Football 2020.
    I get that, but still...three straight games and still no winning team? Even in this weird year that's pretty remarkable.