Recent content by MentorGrad2002

1. MentorGrad2002

Should the AAC and MWC merge?

You addressed the stuff but you are talking non specific and making points that make zero sense. My school.is in conference usa. We are losing money because 14 schools is too big. Now you want to make a 16 team conference that spans the entire country which is 16 mouths to feed when tv deals...
  2. MentorGrad2002

Tv deals are much smaller for the non power 5. Better to cut travel costs by having more compact conferences. It makes zero sense to expand geography and amount of teams. More teams means more splitting a smaller piece of the pie. Makes much more sense to have a 10-12 team conference where...
  3. MentorGrad2002

Will the 2021 season be back to the old norm?

Let's hope so. Can't take another year of this crap taking away all of my activities
  4. MentorGrad2002

D III State Championship: Chardon (11-0) vs. Columbus St. Francis DeSales (9-1)

The high schools are 20 minutes apart and LC is further from chardon but they are pretty close
  5. MentorGrad2002

It is. And Mentor has done great without pillaging their neighbor communities like many big schools do 🤣 That 3 of our neighbor smaller schools may win titles in the same year we make the final four too says a lot
  6. MentorGrad2002

I don't know what you're implying but none of them would be the reigning D1 offensive player of the year. Chardon is good but they wouldn't come close to beating Mentor in a real game this year
  7. MentorGrad2002

No. 14-7. Again Mentor played without their QB and other starters
  8. MentorGrad2002

They actually did scrimmage a half this year but it's only been happening a few seasons. Wouldnt call it typical. They beat us 14-7 in a half. Kipp and a few other starters for us didn't play and the sophomore qb threw a few ints including the first pass
  9. MentorGrad2002

No. If anything the non power 5 needs to become more tight geographically. For instance , cusa and the sun belt need to divide their members into two separate conferences which are based east and west in geography
  10. MentorGrad2002

Dewine today....what do you think?

His Twitter says does not intend to stop people from grocery shopping or getting takeout.
  11. MentorGrad2002

Dewine today....what do you think?

I thought the curfew doesn't effect grocery shopping ?
  12. MentorGrad2002

Mentor Cardinals Football 2020

Keep us updated as the off-season goes on
  13. MentorGrad2002

Massillon 0-5 in State Championship... Let's talk about it

I think those people are sad because none of us do anything. I don't control that Mentor hasnt won. I've had people pm me saying Mentor won't ever win and I'm like maybe not ...but I don't control that sitting in the stands or watching tv. Same with the ones hurling insults. Even if their...
  14. MentorGrad2002

I mean the people who hurl insults when they lose over and over didn't do anything either. And many times have garbage football teams at their own high school
  15. MentorGrad2002

I don't see how it would have an asterisk. Have teams that Massillon has beaten had major covid issues ? Now if covid took out a lot of star players I could see it. Haven't seen that with teams they've beaten though If they go through lasalle and hoban , they deserve it. I know they get a...