Recent content by MentorGrad2002

1. MentorGrad2002

Mentor Cardinals Football 2021

Wonder if this fell through. Have heard nothing and AD didn't respond when asked if week is filled Team you listed is in the scheduling thread for d1
  2. MentorGrad2002

What’s with all the clamoring to change the NBA logo?

Is it written that his image can't be used with anything except nike ? It wouldn't be the same logo if they used it. I'd have to see the paperwork on that I like kobe bryant but I definitely don't think he's a top 5 player all time. Maybe top 10 though. I definitely wouldn't put a guy...
  3. MentorGrad2002

Disagree on that. Think that's definitely part of the agenda that the guy on the logo is white Jordan should be the logo over kobe easily if they change it though. Don't get how dying in a crash would supercede picking the better player
  4. MentorGrad2002

It's a white guy so that's a no go in today's world
  5. MentorGrad2002

US bombs Syria facilities used by Iran-backed militia; first airstrikes under Biden

Because that's what youre talking about clearly with the crazy stuff you are referencing
  6. MentorGrad2002

US bombs Syria facilities used by Iran-backed militia; first airstrikes under Biden

It's pretty clear that a lot of democrats on here do a lot more research on Qanon and such than one minute ... Regardless, I wouldn't know anything about them if it wasn't for you guys who bring it up all the time
  7. MentorGrad2002

And there are folks on the democrat side who are fans of communists. Doesn't mean I'm going to research sites on the wack jobs like many of you guys do with qanon.
  8. MentorGrad2002

You guys know much more about that than the republican posters on here. Qanon and these wild thoughts seem to be researched by democrat posters here a lot. I wouldn't know about any of it without you guys obsessing
  9. MentorGrad2002

Media Hypocrisy on Display with Me too Again

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-cuomo-democrats-kavanaugh
  10. MentorGrad2002

Media Hypocrisy on Display with Me too Again

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainstream-media-blatant-hypocrisy-ignoring-sexual-harassment-allegations-cuomo Guess the "believe all women" and me too movement takes a backseat if a democrat is the one who is accused. Especially one who got a Emmy for his horrible work with covid.
  11. MentorGrad2002

Remember how the media reacted to Soleimani being killed by a Trump ordered airstrike? Talking to people making him out to be a martyr and just misunderstood person ? Good times Betting the coverage will be different here
  12. MentorGrad2002

Biden illegally locks immigrant children in border cages.

To her credit she gave him a slight slap on the wrist. Granted saying this is not ok isn't the same as calling them concentration camps, but at least she somewhat acknowledged the hypocrisy. Many liberals and their media haven't
  13. MentorGrad2002

On this date in 1943 Sophie Scholls was executed at age 21.

Exactly. The libs seem to follow this alot more than normal republicans. I hear more about Q from the libs on here than I hear anywhere else. I wouldn't know about any of this stuff if it wasn't for their new obsession with this