member1's latest activity

• M
    member1 replied to the thread Positive Reflections.
    C These accomplishments will never get the respect they deserve.
  • M
    member1 replied to the thread MVL 2023-24.
    I saw Troy play in Centerville last week. They got beat pretty good but I was impressed with the length positive attitudes of some of...
  • M
    member1 replied to the thread GCL Co-ed 2023-24.
    Heavy GCL sectional in Springfield this Friday.. Can CJ handle Trotwood?? Alter v. Carroll? Who wins, how do the teams match up?
  • M
    Here and now. Not then. If we want to go back. Just check the Rams resume. It's all good man. How the Jackets do this year?
  • M
    The Rams don't. They are good. Was just trying to help your teams get better. I'll comment again when an MVL squad gets to the at...
  • M
    Of course they are not. Too much winning. Fairborn and WC were though. Goofy. Stay mediocre my friend.
  • M
    Or let Trotwood back into the league. They will make everyone step their game up.. So goofy they are not in this conference.
  • M
    member1 replied to the thread GWOC 2023-2024.
    I feel ya. Its cool.. I am just saying I watched t5 or 6 games this year and every time he dove on the floor or made a good pass or...
  • M
    Ahh. I disagree. I think Indiana will find a place for him for three years. That place loves kids like him. Scrappy, heady, tough...
  • M
    I just watched the clips. Wayne struggled handling the ball pressure Trotwood put on them in the 4th quarter. To much fancy dribbling...
  • M
    Cupps is a generational leader. I will give him that. He was connected to his dad at the hip and having House and Powell on the...
  • M
    Can anyone give a summary of the Trotwood/Wayne game last night. Had to work. Heard it was a good one. Is Trotwood the Real deal...