Recent content by MasonComet

1. MasonComet

Hard Hittin' Mark Whiten (4 HRs/12 RBIs)

Cardinals did it to the Reds in Cincinnati, then the Reds did it to the Cardinals in Cincinnati. And interestingly enough by another guy with a notable nickname...
  2. MasonComet

Trump's COVID 19 Failure

Good point. 😄
  3. MasonComet

Trump's COVID 19 Failure

I'm a Trumpeteer?!? I never knew. Maybe I should have voted for him in 2016 since I adore him so much. 😂 Your scapegoat comment doesn't make any sense since your entire premise is the mayor of NYC is blaming the President. Maybe you just like irony. "That is why you prepare for the worst but...
  4. MasonComet

Trump's COVID 19 Failure

Actually, you're wrong. The largest city in the U.S. (which has been subject to several terrorists' attacks in the past and has the disdain of a significant portion of the world), should have been more prepared for such an event years ago, not three months ago. Blaming the president for...
  5. MasonComet

OHSAA to Host Press Conference Thursday (Noon)

Thanks, Yappi.
  6. MasonComet

Thanks. The only decisions the OHSAA can make right now are regarding cancellations, obviously. I’m glad they’re holding off - no sense canceling just to cancel. But the spring season will come and go soon. Happy first day of Spring!
  7. MasonComet

Anything interesting?
  8. MasonComet

Opening Day Delayed ‘At Least 2 Weeks’

I'm curious what Yappsters think would be the fewest amount of games MLB would be willing to go to constitute a season....
  9. MasonComet

You do realize?

I agree with your sentiment, but those who die of "very old age" tend to not just drop over dead (I'm not being sarcastic either). I mean, usually those that die "because they're old" still die of a disease or condition they've been battling. For instance, two of my grandparents died at ages 86...
  10. MasonComet

You do realize?

This brings up a great point(s)... What is an acceptable cause of death, and at what age?
  11. MasonComet

Bloomberg to spend $100M on anti-Trump ads in battleground states

So, in your opinion, Russia knows how to work the Facebook algorithms with hundreds of thousands of dollars (in English) better than Michael Bloomberg could with an overwhelmingly larger budget?
  12. MasonComet

The article you posted is about changes in alleged interference in 2020, it doesn’t have anything do do with 2016.
  13. MasonComet

Now that Bloomberg is done.... https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/05/hemingway-if-bloomberg-couldnt-buy-2020-how-could-russia-buy-2016/
  14. MasonComet

2020 ECC Baseball

The top three should be similar to last year (Kings, Milford, Turpin) but I think Loveland could be a part of that crowd. I think Turpin probably has the best hitting. Milford could definitely challenge the top spot with good, varsity-experienced pitching returning, including the league leader...