Recent content by MasonComet

1. MasonComet

Scrimmage Results

per Mason baseball twitter: Fri_____ March 15th 4:30 @ Badin Mon __ March 18th 4:30 SPRINGBORO Ok, apparently Mason/Badin already scrimmaged
  2. MasonComet

Scrimmage Results

Haha. Devil's advocate: was the kid fast? Maybe the coach wanted to put the catcher to the test on baserunning. 🤷‍♂️
  3. MasonComet

The Official 2024 Reds season thread

Probably won't work but I love the effort.
  4. MasonComet

Adrián Beltré, Joe Mauer, and Todd Helton to the MLB HOF

https://stathead.com/baseball/versus-finder.cgi?player_id2=olerud002joh&player_id1=mauer-001jos&request=1&utm_campaign=2023_01_wdgt_player_comparison&utm_source=br&utm_medium=sr_xsite&utm_id=mauerjo01
  5. MasonComet

https://stathead.com/baseball/versus-finder.cgi?player_id2=clark-007wil&player_id1=mauer-001jos&request=1&utm_campaign=2023_01_wdgt_player_comparison&utm_source=br&utm_medium=sr_xsite&utm_id=mauerjo01
  6. MasonComet

Joe Mauer played quite a bit at first base... ~600 games vs ~900 games catching. That puts him at 164th all time for defensive games at catcher. Joe OLIVER caught more games (117th all time). Mauer was a nice hitter, but paired with his defense, he wouldn't get my vote. Will Clark and John...
  7. MasonComet

I Don’t Get It…

8. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Hamilton called a timeout after the first two free throws were made. I'm a little surprised it's legal to call a time out when in fact there is no time.
  9. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

The revelation is if you stick your hands out, Mason will throw the ball right to them. 😆 That was pretty embarrassing; I’ve seen teams force passes but the Comets were on another level tonight. West played really well- they were in total control from late in the first quarter on (Mason led...
  10. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Had to leave more quickly than expected Sycamore 73 Mason 63 Mason played them about as tough as they could, IMO.
  11. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Mason not giving up, 60-52 4:23 left
  12. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Aves pulling away 58-46 after 3
  13. MasonComet

GMC 23-24

Sycamore 35 Mason 33 Half Pretty exciting game; Comets led 17-6 at one point and the the Aves scored like 11 straight. The second half of the 2nd quarter was pretty back and forth.
  14. MasonComet

I Don’t Get It…

“…worship a RAT.” 😁
  15. MasonComet

I Don’t Get It…

Lots of great content here. I don’t get the fascination with Fiona the hippopotamus. I just saw a book at Kroger yesterday titled, “A Very Fiona Christmas” and just today my friend pointed out that apparently there is an actual MUSICAL about this surly beast…...