Recent content by mailman112

1. M

St. Edward 2020-21

Nice interview with Coach Urbas
  2. M

St. Edward 2020-21

Preview for sectionals. http://sehseagleswrestling.blogspot.com/2021/02/sectional-wrestling-preview-st-edward.html
  3. M

tOSU vs IOWA & PUR

I have been saying that for 4 years and the scarlet colored glass people will kill you for speaking the truth. 2 weeks on the Big 10 network Ryan was called and I quote " Tom is a GREAT CEO" exactly right. He can recruit with the best but get the talent out of those kids he has not and those are...
  4. M

D1 state duals live

I would assume to stay away from Shuemate. Not to let him see him before state finals.
  5. M

tOSU vs IOWA & PUR

6. M

Dublin Coffman next year

No question DC and Wadsworth will be the co-favorites opening up 2021-22. The rankings are only part of the story. Ed's room is loaded and it appears the incoming class will have at least 2 starters. Next years Ed's team will be VERY young and very good. Now we will see how they develope over...
  7. M

St. Edward Basketball '20-'21

Will be a typical 2nd game with little if anything shown by the Eagles. Flan knows good chance a 3rd game is coming. I expect a very bland game from the Eagles. Waiting on game 3. The only game that will matter.
  8. M

St Ed's VS Akron STVM?

Ed's won
  9. M

State Dual results?

Boro is correct. That should be the seeds.
  10. M

St Edward Schedule for 2021

SE it's not called St. Edward's?
  11. M

St. Edward Hockey 2020-2021

No it's far more than that. Ed's has done a great job getting kids to buy into the "program". When you are as dominate as Iggies has become over the last decade (along with some internal things) parents see a chance to play for an upcoming program and a solid coach.
  12. M

St Edward Schedule for 2021

Those are confirmed yes. Tough schedule.
  13. M

State Dual results?

St. Ed's was down 4 starters. Not sure about Wadsworth. I believe 2 were missing.
  14. M

State Dual results?

Oregon Clay has cancelled
  15. M

St. Ed's vs SPG STREAM

For those who want to pay $11 to watch Ed's vs Edison & SPG here is the link. https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/graham-saint-paris-oh