Recent content by Lep2002

1. L

Division II - Region 5 Championship: Archbishop Hoban (11-1) vs. Massillon Washington (12-0)

They played him. They made the determination.
  2. L

Division II - Region 5 Championship: Archbishop Hoban (11-1) vs. Massillon Washington (12-0)

Yeah but those are message board fans. Those people are the MOST extreme. The problem with allowing a kid that was arrested for felony assault is that the decision obviously came from the coach and the school. Those are supposed to be grownups. Those are supposed to be the ones that don't act...
  3. L

I just saw where the case against Keyes was not dismissed, like people on here claimed. The kid hit a 58 year old, fracturing his skull and causing brain bleeding. He was released from jail on Friday morning and still played on Friday night. That is so incredibly trashy for the Massillon school...
  4. L

If he were even 75%, he plays on defense and doesn’t rotate at RB. I saw the kid play against Ignatius and the kid I saw last night wasn’t close to what he was against the Cats. I think if you want proof as to how healthy he was, just look at the snap total. He is arguably the best safety in...
  5. L

Division I - Region 1 Championship: Mentor (12-0) vs. St. Edward (11-1)

Half the body did get in...just not the part with the football. I slowed it down and paused it over and over and I just don't see a single moment when it was even possible for the ball to have crossed. #2 from Eds made a fantastic defensive play.
  6. L

Yeah, I wanted Mentor to win but that was an amazing defensive stand by Eds that they just didn't get credit for. It really looked like the official assumed the TD and then it was too late for him to just take it back.
  7. L

Massillon had 2 INT's but they came on drives of 1 yard and 4 yards. It's not like Massillon kept driving on Hoban and turning it over. I know Hoban had more turnovers than Massillon and some massive penalties, but I wouldn't say the Knights blew it either. These were 2 evenly matched teams. It...
  8. L

Great game. The 2 teams were evenly matched. Hoban should have run out of the spread with motion more in the 2nd half. Give the Massillon defenders a different look, change how they look at the backfield, send the WR in motion and make Massillon have to worry about the sweep and that might...
  9. L

It really looked like the officials blew that 4th down call. I don't see how the Mentor QB got in. It really looked like the official assumed the guy was going in and called it too early. I watched it 5x and I don't see when the ball ever would have broken. #2 for Eds won't get the credit for...
  10. L

Not even close. He has taken only 3 snaps and isn’t close to healthy.
  11. L

Trayanum barely looks 50%. I can see why he only gets a few snaps.
  12. L

He was targeted by the Akron PD? Go on...
  13. L

What are you talking about? I played football at 2 schools, Liberty and Hudson. I don’t know if Hudson ever played Massillon and I know Liberty hasn’t.
  14. L

I am unbiased. I don’t have any feelings about Massillon. I want to see a good game and I would want both star RB’s to play. If Massillon wants to play a kid on a Friday that was arrested for felony assault on a Thursday, ok.
  15. L

He was arrested for a felony on a Thursday and I don’t see any school being trashy enough to play him on a Friday. Some things are bigger than football. Make that most things.