LEONARD's latest activity

• LEONARD
    LEONARD reacted to ElderFaithful's post in the thread Moeller coach resigns with Like Like.
    I’m not sure if adding a picture on here is possible or not, I’m getting too old! But I came across the following looking at Mark...
  • LEONARD
    LEONARD reacted to cincifbfan's post in the thread Moeller coach resigns with Like Like.
    Agree with Acito. Always been a huge fan of his D-Lines.
  • LEONARD
    LEONARD replied to the thread Moeller coach resigns.
    I can't guess? Sorry for not lying and acting like I have some kind of insider information and perpetuate rumors. And they should keep...
  • LEONARD
    I have no idea, nor do I have any idea that he is making that much. Just a complete guess tbh.
  • LEONARD
    70-80k if I had to guess. Helps that he was recently let go by EKU so they wernt in a bidding war. Not sure how many coaches would want...
  • LEONARD
    As long as they run the program in the right way and are successful idc if the coaches name is Xavier LaSalle Elder lol. Besides we have...
  • LEONARD
    looks like we will find out an hour https://livestream.com/espmedia/events/8934533
  • LEONARD
    LEONARD replied to the thread 2020 Lasalle Lancers.
    True, its all about $. Its a fine line to walk for the school. Of course you don't want to turn away paying students but also if its...
  • LEONARD
    You are correct. I'm kinda surprised by this. Maybe that transfer rule is a myth, maybe he got a exemption since he came from the...
  • LEONARD
    I believe Verdon was a junior this year. Transferred in from West and has since transferred from Moe to Hamilton.
  • LEONARD
    Does Elder have weird transfer rules? Do they not take them? I believe part of the reason the LM kid makes the trek to the Northside...
  • LEONARD
    Massillon still without a state title. And it comes at the hands of an GCL south school. You just hate to see it, the more things change...
  • LEONARD
    plus the state retirement system. I'm hoping they can get pat after LaSalle wins state in d2.
  • LEONARD
    LEONARD replied to the thread McVittie.
    Well, KU's website says he is studying marketing. I would guess its a decent program. Worse things than walking away from football...
  • LEONARD
    LEONARD replied to the thread McVittie.
    I hope he just graduates at this point. But he will be in the qb battle next year, as KU's current starter is a senior.