Recent content by Lefthook37

1. L

McKinley High School football head coach Marcus Wattley, seven assistant coaches suspended

Erie St pizza dam that's good stuff , lived over there as a undercover scout never took my report serious !!
  2. L

McKinley High School football head coach Marcus Wattley, seven assistant coaches suspended

Get your wet teddy bears here, wet teddy bears !!!!!!
  3. L

let it be known the HC is toast , the Offensive coriander will assume the HC job for this season an a new coach will be hired for next year I don't know the kid but if he is who I think he is , he cant play a hole season with out getting injured , he makes 4 games an done the last 2 years prone...
  4. L

Best Shot put & Discs throw in the state

Who has the best this year , I know M. Powell threw a 177 feet in the discs for McK
  5. L

A JELLY DONUNT, WERE DID YOU GET A JELLY DONUT!!!!!!!!!!
  6. L

so what's the real charge here, someone has to know some thing , lets have it get it on the table
  7. L

One thing for sure , head coach is either fired or he steps down over this, how dumb can you be in this day an age I'm a strong McK fan but the buck stops with the head man , if he was there
  8. L

what working Johnny to hard in the weight room
  9. L

2020 - 2021 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Season

boy oh boy that is good to hear
  10. L

Does Glen Oak have open enrollment ??
  11. L

Its always the same story, McK is a great place to play, The Fieldhouse , for basketball TBHF for football Ted Branon Natatorium Don Scott track an Field The new locker room an state of the art weight room , but the problem is the adults that act like kids an no matter who the coach is they...