Recent content by LCT1

1. L

2023 season

Aug. 9, 2023 second post on this thread.......True DAT!
  2. L

Week 7...

OH 10 -0 Over Middletown. Never saw that coming. Never could have prepared to do something other than embarrass the last place team in the league. Never could have had a plan to maybe not score after five...Like many many teams do. Just saying if padding stats walks like a duck and quacks like a...
  3. L

Week 7...

PitchMom perfect! Team sport. State title was the result. All this silliness has no influence on what will ultimately happen in the post season. Usual suspects advance!
  4. L

2023 season

What? How?
  5. L

2023 season

Did we just gloss over MMD and MMHS at 0-0 tie? What is that?
  6. L

2023 season

Figured Centerville would be fine. They are always in the hunt, Plus I respect their schedule every year. Not a lot of cupcakes out of conference. Unlike a few regular season programs.
  7. L

2023 season

Guess Centerville is ok after a 3-1 win over Oak Hills.
  8. L

2023 season

Facts and clarifications after first games: Mason and Anderson Tie. Mason beats Ursula 1-0. Seton beats Anderson 5-0. And George (above) thinks Ursula wins GGCL? This title runs through MMD and Seton period. And, Empty, i just looked. Last year in the GGCL the three top points, assists and...
  9. L

2023 season

Last I saw MND owns the GGCL.
  10. L

2023 season

Is Anderson vs. Mason 1-1 tie a surprise?
  11. L

2023 season

D1 Usual suspects throughout the year until post season starts and the fakers are ousted as usual, and the cream rises to the top!
  12. L

Final State Rankings

This poll must be based on numbers and names alone. Absolutely no way anyone goes or went and actually viewed a game or two before picking these rankings. I mean at least they got one out of 18 correct in the D1 girls rankings! #6 Strongsville . I could do the same from in front of my computer...
  13. L

Aug. 28, 2022 in this thread from EmptyCup...Weak GGCL? Very funny, very very funny!
  14. L

Thought Seton was pretty great last year and lost only two starters. Bringing back entire front five. Just saying..Dark horse?
  15. L

D1 SW Ohio District/Regional Predictions

Kind of a sad year when you know everyone is playing for second place!