Recent content by lchsman

1. L

OHSAA extending 2021 playoffs to 12 teams per region

Lake Catholic - Columbus DeSales, 2001 State Championship. LC finished 5th in region 9 and DeSales was the 8 seed at 5-5. I hope your well YTOWN
  2. L

Euclid District 2020

2 players? The 6’1 QB Malchesky had 18 rebounds against Mentor. The 5’10 WR DeMitro shut down Chicone. Mentor has injuries and is still a very good team and would steamroll Benedictine. Benedictine is not inconsistent, they are just average.
  3. L

Cleveland Heights removed from the Post Season by OHSAA

When does Waag return for the Vikings? Heard he transferred out. ISA with Frazier? Tough times in the Viking Village huh.
  4. L

Lake Catholic 2019-20

5. L

Lake Catholic 2019-20

Wow. I’ve never seen comments like this from you cardz. This loss really has you puzzled I guess? Or just pissed. It‘s crazy how you seem to know everything going on at Lake after watching them one time. You haven’t chimed in about LC all season. Now you know it all. So Moran is leaving Lake...
  6. L

Euclid District 2020

Rebounds LC - 45 Mentor - 22 Mentor was lucky to only lose by 10 points last night.
  7. L

Euclid District 2020

Could’ve got out to a bigger lead? Mentor only led in the first quarter last night by 4 points. And if LC doesn’t miss 6 free throws the last minute and half, Lake wins easily. We can play this all day. The #2 you mentioned, Christian DeMitro, shut down Chicone. Not sure how you come up with...
  8. L

Lake Catholic 2019-20

This guy is as bad as the guy from Brush. He hates LC as you can just go read previous posts of his. And he’s upset about Joes embarrassing season and LC beating Mentor last night, so all his posts today are negative about LC. Him and Brush guy might be the same. Both losers
  9. L

Euclid District 2020

Mentor would’ve easily won? My God Cardz really? Chicone was shut down last night. And LC defense shut down Mentor and held them to 55 points. A mentor team that was on a 9 game winning streak averaging over 80 a game. I think you meant to say...Lake could‘ve easily won by a much larger score?
  10. L

Euclid District 2020

Brush sucks and have beaten nobody. Coach K will out coach Chet Mason and Brush will not advance past Districts. Are you and bball216 the same?
  11. L

ST. Edward (20-1) at VASJ (8-13)

undermanned Vikings that lost by 40 at home? Yep, he’s to classy alright.
  12. L

Lake Catholic 2019-20

Here is the big question - does bball216 know anything about high school basketball in northeast Ohio? Obviously not.
  13. L

Lake Catholic 2019-20

Are you sure about Luke or Luka transferring to ISA?
  14. L

Lake Catholic 2019-20

You are still here saying bull crap. Horribly underachieved? All kinds of press for 2 D1 kids? They were in regionals their freshman year. This thread only has like 20 posts. Everyone go read bball216 posts on this thread. After Babe stunt last night, I can see why your on an Lake thread...
  15. L

Lake Catholic 2019

^^^^ Not surprised at your ignorant response. You ask questions, I answer all your questions with facts. What numbers am I spinning? Your the one saying Lake will be Division 5. Your basing your argument on your opinion. So that actually means your spinning. Why are you mad? You again say very...