Recent content by Kyle_E_Woyote

1. Kyle_E_Woyote

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 5 GAMES

Deadline to get picks in this week is Friday at 7:00 PM. ## Favorite_________________________Points ____________ Underdog 01) ST XAVIER__________X__________ 18.5 ______________Moeller 02) LAKOTA EAST ___________________ 4.5 ______X_______Fairfield 03) Colerain _____________X__________13.5...
  2. Kyle_E_Woyote

Hi Iroquois. Please redo your picks again by putting an X on the line of your picks, like the way you see the other participants doing. I only accept picks done the standard way with the X on the line. I also PM'ed you this message. Thank you.
  3. Kyle_E_Woyote

Congrats to a_td, this weeks King of the Spread. He will win all tie-breakers for this week. Full results can be found here: http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/swo-king-of-the-spread-pickem-week-4-results.334583/ IMPORTANT CHANGE TO THE RULES: No editing of your picks. Once your picks...
  4. Kyle_E_Woyote

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 4 RESULTS

Congratulations to a_td the King of the Spread for week 4, getting 19 correct! He will win all tie-breakers in week 5. He won in a tie-breaker with VVSpartanalum. Point Standings after week 4: All regular season participants qualify for the post season, but only the top 16 after the completion...
  5. Kyle_E_Woyote

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: WEEK 4 GAMES

Yes BlessEm, it's been a really weird year. It's great that Yappi is still here and that I can do the SWO KOS contest. I really enjoy running this great contest that vamp2syd created.
  6. Kyle_E_Woyote

Yes, first there's no posting by Yappi of the week 4 Yappi Challenge contest. Now the creator of the SWO KOS contest Vamps didn't post his week 4 picks here. I hope they're both doing OK.
  7. Kyle_E_Woyote

Bump.
  8. Kyle_E_Woyote

I have below the total correct picks for all participants for this week four contest. After those totals, I included the tie-breaker pick for each participant. An S before the number designates Shawnee, and an L before the number designates London. You can see that I've added lines with the...
  9. Kyle_E_Woyote

FINAL SCORES: All scores are in. ## Favorite_________________________Points ____________ Underdog 01 ELDER______________35___________14.5 ___X_22______Moeller 02 PRINCETON ________19___________ 10.5 ___X_28______Lakota East 03 MASON ____________21___X________ 7.5 _____13______ Sycamore 04...
  10. Kyle_E_Woyote

Friday Updates - 9/18

Halftime scores: Lakota East 14 Princeton 7 Mason 14 Sycamore 7 Hamilton 14 Oak Hills 7 Fairfield 7 Lakota West 0
  11. Kyle_E_Woyote

Friday Updates - 9/18

Hamilton 14 Oak Hills 7 Halftime
  12. Kyle_E_Woyote

Friday Updates - 9/18

Wayne 35 Beavercreek 0 Late in Q2.
  13. Kyle_E_Woyote

Friday Updates - 9/18

Kettering Fairmont 14 Miamisburg 7 Halftime
  14. Kyle_E_Woyote

Friday Updates - 9/18

Springboro 14 Centerville 8 Halftime