Recent content by Kyle_E_Woyote

1. Kyle_E_Woyote

Thanks to everyone for making this a memorable season on here!

Thank you Yappi. I really appreciate the great job you do running this fun website.
  2. Kyle_E_Woyote

KOS CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL: #1 CGradADad vs. #11 sballvballcheer

Congratulations to CGradADad the 2020 SWO King of the Spread CHAMPION!!!! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Head to Head Championship Final Score: #1 CGradADad ==== 22 #11 sballvballcheer = 20 Thanks to everyone who participated this season. I really enjoyed participating in and running this great pick'em...
  3. Kyle_E_Woyote

2020 Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em- Wrap Up and Final Standings

Congratulations Brian! It came down to the wire with exciting championship games. Thank you Clark for running this fun contest again. You do a great job running this contest, in the memory of North Viking.
  4. Kyle_E_Woyote

2020 Playoff Pick-Em Contest: Week 7 Pairings and Week 6 Standings

Thank you The Butler. It's like a marathon in the beginning couple of rounds, but this is all great fun. Thanks for running this contest again Wildcat97.
  5. Kyle_E_Woyote

2020 Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em- Week 13- Championship Week

Hi Brian. It's down to the Coldwater / NM Springfield game. It's whether that game scores more or less that 52.5 points. I guessed less points and you chose more. It's forecast to be raining for the game. I read that if it's raining, it favors a lower scoring game. But if the field is just wet...
  6. Kyle_E_Woyote

SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: ROUND 7 GAMES!

HEAD to HEAD Finals: #1 CGradADad = = = 22 #11 sballvballcheer = 20 Congratulations to CGradADad on becoming the SWO King of the Spread! I'll have the Championship thread up soon.
  7. Kyle_E_Woyote

FINAL SCORES: ## Favorite ____________________ Points ___________Underdog 01 Hoban ____________35_X_______7.5 _______6____Washington (Massillon) 02 Chardon __________31________13.5 ___X__28____Col. St. Francis DeSales (2 OTโ€™s) 03 Van Wert __________31_X_______1.5 ______28____Lake Catholic...
  8. Kyle_E_Woyote

Oh yeah that's right, CGradADad is up by 2. Congratulations to CGradADad on repeating as the SWO King of the Spread Champion! Great job sballvballcheer as being the SWO KOS runner-up! I'll have the Championship thread posted after Sunday's final playoff game.
  9. Kyle_E_Woyote

You're welcome CGradADad. Yes, I was surprised to see you and sballvballcheer made the same picks.
  10. Kyle_E_Woyote

Here are the picks that sballvballcheer PM'd me: Forums Conversations My pick's for round 7 Participants sballvballcheerKyle_E_Woyote Start dateYesterday at 3:30 PM Star Mark unread Leave S sballvballcheer Member Yesterday at 3:30 PM Deadline to get picks in by is Friday 2:00 PM. ##...
  11. Kyle_E_Woyote

OK, I just got back from Costco.
  12. Kyle_E_Woyote

2020 Summit County Viking Memorial Pick 'em- Week 13- Championship Week

Week 13 Games: New Bremen - Under Coldwater - Under Kirtland - Under Van Wert - Over Chardon - Under Hoban - Under Game of the Week- pick winner AND total points (tiebreaker): Hoban (39) * Season Tiebreaker- Whoever butters up and/or sends clarkwgriswold the most money.
  13. Kyle_E_Woyote

2020 Playoff Pick-Em Contest: Week 7 Pairings and Week 6 Standings

Hoban Chardon Van Wert Kirtland Coldwater New Bremen