Recent content by kodeman419

1. K

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Nothing wrong with hard hitting football as long as its clean. There is a reason why the rules have changed due to discovery about the long term health consequences of head injuries. I found the clip, Ref made a great call. Ball carrier was in the process of going to the ground. #2 comes running...
  2. K

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Who was the LC player that was called for targeting in the VV game? Was there an ejection or just a PF flag? Assume he is eligible to play?
  3. K

Division VII State Final Marion Local vs Dalton

Are you saying Dalton was playing a prevent defense in the 1Q when it was a 2 score game? The development of those plays (Caldwell) was so slow and shallow and Caldwell still moved the chains. I def. took something away from that. Maybe Im wrong. We will see how ML attacks Dalton offensively but...
  4. K

I watched the 1st half of the Caldwell game and what I can assure you of is that the Flyers passing game is much better than that of Caldwell. In fact, what I seen of Caldwell in the 1st half I would equate to a JH level in the MAC. yet, they moved the ball. Only 1 half of a football game but I...
  5. K

I think Dalton has a good line but I see the flyers throwing the ball on them. If the passing game is connecting, Flyers roll.
  6. K

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Kirtlands record vs the MAC Champ 1-3 2nd place 1-1 3rd place 1-1
  7. K

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

What is Kirtland's record vs the MAC champ vs their record vs a MAC team? Seen this posted last year, Found it interesting.
  8. K

D VII State Semifinals: Marion Local vs Patrick Henry

One of my all time favorite State title games
  9. K

Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

https://www.ohsaa.org/Sports-Tournaments/Football/Football-2020/2020-Division-VI LC had a CB number of 7 in 2019.
  10. K

Do you mean the motivation for OE? Yeah, maybe this is normal for them but a 39 CB is an eye popping number... especially for a public school. 5th highest in D5. Not really sure what Marion, NB and botkins CB are.
  11. K

They will prolly play in Lima next week so Ill be there
  12. K

Does LC typically have CB numbers that high? I know LC was D6 a few years back in 2019-20ish
  13. K

Those are Wheelersburg numbers!
  14. K

Thavoice is always right!
  15. K

I think its 7. Kenton, Ft. recovery & DSJ were the only teams the Cavs played that did not make the playoffs