Recent content by knightflyer150

1. K

Any info on Upper Arlington?

Always tough.
  2. K

2020-21 OHSAA State Duals

Individual tournament makes a ton of money. I think it’s #3 behind football and boys hoops.
  3. K

Will there be a Wrestling Season for 2020-2021?

I’d be supportive of moving seasons. I know not makes things tricky, but a little is better than nothing. https://www.si.com/high-school/2020/07/20/california-high-school-sports-delayed-december-coronavirus
  4. K

Asst. Coach Needed - Olentangy Orange Middle School

Olentangy Orange Middle School, just north of Columbus, is in need of an assistant coach for the 20-21 season. Great group of young men, dedicated practice space and more. Please contact Coach Chris Wallace with interest at 614.940.6401or chris98wallace@gmail.com.
  5. K

Wisconsin To Add Girls State Wrestling Tournament...Ohio Next?

Any schools interested in moving forward with a girls side...or even learning about how to combat some of the obstacles...fill out this form. Sanction Ohio is planning a coaches and AD seminar. https://forms.gle/XbdkCHLpeFoj5sZZ9
  6. K

Wisconsin To Add Girls State Wrestling Tournament...Ohio Next?

Bucksman - So, if it was sanctioned it would likely be a slow transition, where they could get to their 20 points however. But would eventually split all competitions. Once OHSAA takes it over, however, they could not compete in both post-seasons. However, ALL the other state's models allow...
  7. K

NFHS rules interp 2020-2021

It’s my understanding that girls or guys who wear the two piece compression gear will show in weigh ins with that gear.
  8. K

Girls Teams Spreadsheet for 2020-21

Lots of schools adding girls side and/or considering the process. For the best information to be available...whether through OHSAA, OHSWCA or a committee...we need the data. As coaches or ADs, you're the data point. Add team info to the spreadsheet below. There are also tabs for middle...
  9. K

Adjusted Spring Sports Timeline - Starting May 2nd

I saw timeline they released. Some sports would go into July.
  10. K

new college wrestling program!

Aurora College just added men's and women's for D3. Hiring coaches now.
  11. K

Olentangy Orange Girls Pioneer Classic 1/9/21

On January 9, 2021, Olentangy Orange will again be hosting a double tournament, with boys and girls varsity running simultaneously. Please email girls asst. brian_nicola@olsd.us with interest. Full teams encouraged, but individual entries are welcome. Girls Teams Confirmed: Cincy Aiken...
  12. K

Girls Tournaments 20-21

As posted elsewhere, update your teams data and/or plan for 2020-21. I know the shutdown is strange, but some of you are stuck at home, let's make some logistical progress. There's a tab to add events, too...
  13. K

Girls Teams Spreadsheet for 2020-21

I added another tab at the bottom for tournaments to be added. Update that, as needed.