Recent content by kingpin2010

1. K

Saturday Finals (2/27)

D4 NE1 McDonald- 50 Newton Falls- 28 NE2 Western Reserve 50 East Canton- 26 McDonald and Western Reserve will play at regionals. McDonald swept the season series and these teams have split district title games the last 2 years.
  2. K

Div. IV: NE 1-2 (East)

Bristol streams theirs on YouTube. The others will probably be on YSN which is 9.99- but you get all the games that night.
  3. K

McDonald beat VC 72-49 back in late December (McDonald played them the day after the month shut-down for Trumbull was lifted). Obviously a game that long ago doesn’t have a ton of bearing, but I’d expect McDonald to win by 10-15.
  4. K

NE8 2021

This just tells me Hubbard must not have internet access. Like none of this makes sense to me, it’s very easy to find the enrollment numbers, I don’t care what “going around” or from who, you can easily find the numbers and see Struthers enrollment is pretty steady through grade school
  5. K

NE8 2021

by anytime soon I meant by literally the kids that are in grade school. I have no idea what asking around Hubbard or this person said means when the enrollment numbers are literally posted by the department of education.
  6. K

So in NE1 we have Mathews at Wellsville and Lowellville at Bristol for the district semi’s. In NE2, we have Valley Christian at McDonald and Jackson-Milton at JFK
  7. K

Mathews upsets #3 overall seed Heartland.
  8. K

Bristol leading Aquinas by 13 late in the 3rd. Other games in the NE1 are pretty tight. Lake Center giving JFK some trouble in NE2
  9. K

NE8 2021

Just by eyeballing the enrollment numbers on the Ohio DoE site, there’s no way Struthers will be dropping to D6 anytime soon. Maybe a D4/5 tweeter depending on how the divisions get split
  10. K

D7 2021 Outlook

The base enrollment is staying the same but I do think competitive balance is being recalculated,so there could be small movement
  11. K

I’m not going that far, that district has a lot of parity and a lot of teams that can win it. It’s gonna be entertaining to watch from sectional finals on
  12. K

MVAC 2020-21

Sebring was 0-13 in league play heading into last night, but they had won 5 games out of conference.
  13. K

MVAC 2020-21

Sebring upsets Springfield tonight (I previously didn’t know Springfield had another game after last night) giving McDonald the outright MVAC championship
  14. K

OHSAA Considering A Strength-Of-Schedule Component For Football Playoff System

Mentor Lake Catholic was a 12 seed in R13 this year
  15. K

MVAC 2020-21

Springfield gets a hard fought win over Waterloo tonight, clinching a split title between the Tigers and McDonald. Both are top seeds in their districts. Hopefully the mvac can pull out 2 more district championships.