kingpin2010's latest activity

• K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread Saturday Finals (2/27).
    D4 NE1 McDonald- 50 Newton Falls- 28 NE2 Western Reserve 50 East Canton- 26 McDonald and Western Reserve will play at regionals...
  • K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread Div. IV: NE 1-2 (East).
    Bristol streams theirs on YouTube. The others will probably be on YSN which is 9.99- but you get all the games that night.
  • K
    McDonald beat VC 72-49 back in late December (McDonald played them the day after the month shut-down for Trumbull was lifted). Obviously...
  • K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread NE8 2021.
    This just tells me Hubbard must not have internet access. Like none of this makes sense to me, it’s very easy to find the enrollment...
  • K
    by anytime soon I meant by literally the kids that are in grade school. I have no idea what asking around Hubbard or this person said...
  • K
    So in NE1 we have Mathews at Wellsville and Lowellville at Bristol for the district semi’s. In NE2, we have Valley Christian at McDonald...
  • K
    Mathews upsets #3 overall seed Heartland.
  • K
    Bristol leading Aquinas by 13 late in the 3rd. Other games in the NE1 are pretty tight. Lake Center giving JFK some trouble in NE2
  • K
    Just by eyeballing the enrollment numbers on the Ohio DoE site, there’s no way Struthers will be dropping to D6 anytime soon. Maybe a...
  • K
    kingpin2010 reacted to ed r forshey's post in the thread 2021 Division VII Schedules with Like Like.
    9/24 Frontier at Parkersburg Catholic
  • K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread D7 2021 Outlook.
    The base enrollment is staying the same but I do think competitive balance is being recalculated,so there could be small movement
  • K
    I’m not going that far, that district has a lot of parity and a lot of teams that can win it. It’s gonna be entertaining to watch from...
  • K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread MVAC 2020-21.
    Sebring was 0-13 in league play heading into last night, but they had won 5 games out of conference.
  • K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread MVAC 2020-21.
    Sebring upsets Springfield tonight (I previously didn’t know Springfield had another game after last night) giving McDonald the outright...
  • K
    Mentor Lake Catholic was a 12 seed in R13 this year