Recent content by kdogg

1. kdogg

Up Next: Hoban vs. X post-playoff regular season game

Don't recall X playing Penn Hills or Erie,. and been following X closely since 1998. Pretty sure X played Bethlehem Catholic around 2002 / 2003. I do remember Pittsburgh Central Catholic came to play in the Herbie, in about 2007. It was a game after the X game I do believe. Just FYI...
  2. kdogg

Your Varsity Debut?

Get ready,........by Rare Earth. P.S. Go Bombers !!!
  3. kdogg

Your Varsity Debut?

Jr. year vs. Moeller at Riverfront Stadium.........on kick return team. Got a good lick in by the sidelines. We were once soldiers,......and we were young. ☺
  4. kdogg

D1 State Finals: Pickerington Central vs St. Xavier

WHAT DAY,.................GAME DAY WHAT TIME,...............GAME TIME ANY DAWGS IN THE HOUSE,.................... (y) P.S. Go Bombers !!!
  5. kdogg

Pickerington Central

WHAT DAY,.................GAME DAY WHAT TIME,...............GAME TIME ANY DAWGS IN THE HOUSE,.................... (y) P.S. Go Bombers !!!
  6. kdogg

2020 (Week 6 - Playoffs / Week 12) Ohio High School Football TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

TriangleMan: Check your PM's,......(conversations) P.S. Go Bombers !!!
  7. kdogg

Division 1 State Semi: St. Xavier versus Springfield

8. kdogg

Springfield

9. kdogg

Springfield

Great facility. Stadium is beautiful. Hosts working the parking and gate were extremely polite and helpful in 2016........and yes,......it helped that we won the game. Best part,......it's only 30 minutes away from the family fishing cabin on the lake (after the game,....short trip to a...
  10. kdogg

Lakota West

Wow,.....just Wow,.....congrats to LW. Your defense was a good as advertised.
  11. kdogg

ST X or Lakota West?

Wow,.....just Wow,.....congrats to LW. Your defense was a good as advertised.
  12. kdogg

Lakota West

WHAT DAY,............GAME DAY WHAT TIME,..........GAME TIME ANY DAWGS IN THE HOUSE,............... P.S. Go Bombers !!!
  13. kdogg

ST X or Lakota West?

4GX: I'm pretty sure that the game last week did not appear on the OHSAA TV listing until Friday morning. Gosh,......I sure hope it is carried. I'll be in northwestern Ohio Friday night with Spectrum TV access. I'm hoping it will be carried lived on Spectrum instead of the PC game...
  14. kdogg

Ask The Ref?

Also,......what is the rule for jumping into the end zone. P.S. Go Bombers !!!
  15. kdogg

Ask The Ref?

What is the rule for hurdling. P.S. Go Bombers !!!