Recent content by KC 72

1. K

Well Known Member

How quickly this thread went downhill... 🤪
  2. K

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

Years ago i had a conversation with a fan from the MAC and he said it was the sturdy German stock from the area and the beer. 🙂 Forget the Catholics and make the Germans play their own championships! 😉
  3. K

Division III State Championship: Canfield (13-1) vs. Bloom-Carroll (14-1)

Congratulations to the Cardinals on your state title! From your country Canfield friends from South Range.
  4. K

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

I think the Basketball coach might have something to say. Season opens next weekend. Congratulations Raiders!!!
  5. K

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

Good luck to both teams. Here's to a great game. GO RAIDERS!!!
  6. K

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

Is Kirtland bringing the "Death Star" team to this game?
  7. K

Worst Mascots in Ohio

Back in 1969 South Range Schools were created from North Lima and Greenford Schools. Greenfords mascot was the Bobcats. North Lima was the Zippers. We had so much fun the week before any game against North Lima. Banners in the hallways "Unzip the Zippers" Cheers from the stands, the same. Good...
  8. K

2 teams, 6 miles apart playing in the State Title on the same day

Well its the good farm life for sure. With the "rural" locations of both schools and one of the largest county fairs in the state, who could compare to these country boys? John Denver song keeps running through my head, "Thank God I'm a Country Boy"
  9. K

Division V Semifinal: R17 South Range (14-0) vs R18 Liberty Center (14-0) at Clyde

Looks like 42 degrees and dry for kickoff tonight. Hoping for good injury free game between two very good teams. Go Raiders!
  10. K

Division V Semifinal: R17 South Range (14-0) vs R18 Liberty Center (14-0) at Clyde

Wait, I'm still waiting to hear about the city of Canfield wanting to extend water and sewer lines over 4 miles, in an area that has very few homes, to South Range School. The suspense is killing me! Go Raiders!
  11. K

Not sure but they played Boardman, Fitch, Ursuline and Mooney, among others
  12. K

Billy is an 8th year redshirt. 🙃
  13. K

Kirtland was one of the best teams I've seen over the last few years and in playing them (and losing) three times in the regionals has probably put a large chip on our shoulders. Never thought I'd say thanks to Kirtland but we learned to step up our game. Good luck to the Hornets and keep...
  14. K

Region 17 Final: South Range vs. Perry

Here's to a well played game without injuries. Good luck to both teams but I'm with my Raiders.
  15. K

Region 17 Final: South Range vs. Perry

Agreed, This game will be a battle between two very good teams. Fewest mistakes/turnovers should win. I like our Raiders in this one.