Recent content by Kballer

1. K

2022-23 SW D1

Crazy how Lakota West was contending for the regional title every year for a good run and now is struggling to be a decent team. Losing Carlton must have been a bigger factor than the higher ups anticipated.
  2. K

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Having had a kid play at a big public middle school this is true for football. Even if they have a B team very few kids get significant playing time. Tends to be the kids who are ahead physically development- wise and if your kid is the second string QB on the B team you hit high school and you...
  3. K

Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

Moeller threw a pick- Springfield has ball back with under 2 and leading 28-24. Good season Crusaders
  4. K

That was an awful call
  5. K

Hobbs is now ND commit and Titus is now Air Force
  6. K

More like 6th gradish…
  7. K

Friday cannot come soon enough- before I wanted Moeller to win, now I want them to destroy SHS just to spite River rat
  8. K

Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

I have said this for a long time- the biggest advantage the Cincinnati Catholic schools have in sports comes down to the middle schools. The giant public schools have one or two middle school teams for football and basketball and make cuts- this weeds out so many kids at a time when they...
  9. K

So in one post you say the car accident shouldn’t have been mentioned (and you were the one who put it out there) then throw an insult my way becuase I said it shouldn’t have been mentioned. Funny, I didn’t say what type of compass…
  10. K

There is zero confirmation in the article today or any of the tweets last night from anyone who has a right to say so. Read the article again and the wording says as much. I’m not mad- I just find rumors being passed along to be bad reporting and unnecessary. Definitely don’t care for someone...
  11. K

Already addressed this in prior post- very irresponsible
  12. K

I think saying a teenager was in a car accident let alone has a broken bone is completely inappropriate but everyone’s compass isn’t pointed the same way.
  13. K

Ye Yeah, but just to be clear the morning paper did NOT confirm this information with anyoje who is capable of doing so- they skirted around it with the word MAY and an unnamed source.
  14. K

I know- I was kind! Just too many messengers, like a game of telephone but with real consequences. Kid is being heavily recruited so it’s just boggling to me that these reporters just passed along without any confirmation
  15. K

I saw that- said MAY have suffered a concussion according to a sideline report. Find that pretty irresponsible on the Enquirer, frankly- one reporter tweeted it out based on overhearing someone (not a coach/not a member of the medical staff) on the sideline mention the word concussion. Then...