Recent content by JustASpectator

1. J

Cirino arrested, going to jail for a long time

I don’t know. Maybe let the legal system play out first?
  2. J

16 year old freshman and 20year old seniors .

I also thought this, but looked it up... https://www.ohsaa.org/Eligibility/Age#:~:text=Once%20a%20student%20attains%20the,relation%20to%20the%20sports%20season.
  3. J

Best Restaurants, Bars and Pubs near UD arena for this weekend?

It's a far different experience than the Schott, but just hop in your car after the game that's parked nearby and head down toward Brown Street. Milano's is a good spot, but tons of other options.
  4. J

16 year old freshman and 20year old seniors .

Oh boy. A student athlete is ineligible once they turn 20 during the athletic season (4-2-1).
  5. J

Final 4 Tickets

The crowds should be pretty good this year. Shelby, OG, Maysville, Hayes, Centerville and Russia should all bring large followings. The weather doesn't look terrible, so that's a plus.
  6. J

Final 4 Tickets

I thought the same thing with premium seats. Lower level tickets went pretty fast this year compared to last year.
  7. J

Anyone Selling State Tournament Tickets

I don't want to post another thread about tickets, so I will just ask here. Does anyone know when single session are available? I assume on Sunday or Monday. @187xovr Me and two others had no problem finding great seats for all single sessions a few days prior last year. It was my first year...
  8. J

Tuesday, March 12 Final Scores

They already play a D1 regular season schedule. I don't think they mind beating up on D4 schools for a few weeks at the end of the year and receiving the guaranteed trophy that comes with it.
  9. J

Strongsville's Lou Cirino is Out

I'll bet part of Valley City, who commutes North for work, sure wouldn't mind the ramp being planned for Boston/71!
  10. J

Agreed. The skill at Strongsville is few and far between. The Mustangs had a string of good luck at the OL position, but that seems to have run out. (Duplain at Michigan State, Miller at Clemson, and Van Rooy at Pitt)
  11. J

Valley City is part of the Medina Buckeye district. Buckeye is a district that will be seeing a large uptick in enrollment in the near future with all of the home building taking place in the area.
  12. J

Is Strongsville looking for a new head football coach ??

No. It's posted every year.
  13. J

Jordan Marshall Picks Michigan

You do realize none of those five had an offer to come to Ohio State? Marshall is a good get for Michigan. I think I read he is the first player from Ohio that had a committable offer from Ohio State to choose UM since Dymonte Thomas in 2013? Ohio State will be just fine. Good luck to him...
  14. J

Move the Boys Basketball back to St. Johns Arena

I didn't realize it was moved from Friday to Sunday due to the turn around from the First Four. Makes sense. Wrestling was also changed from Friday to Sunday. Was there a reason for that? I enjoyed going to UD for the first time this year, even with it tacking on another hour of travel. I...
  15. J

State Championships at UD

First year going to Dayton after 25 years of St. Johns/Value City. I must say, I thought UD was an excellent venue for the OHSAA. The arena at least created somewhat of an atmosphere with the small crowds. Value City would have been dead with those attendance numbers. The option to come and...