Recent content by Just.here

1. J

The Greatest Games that Never Were

2015 rematch between Archbishop Hoban and Benedictine. Benedictine won the first match up 35-14 but went on to lose to Toledo Central Catholic in the region 8 final. Hoban went on to win their first of 4 consecutive state championships. Would’ve been fun to see the 2 NCL schools play in that...
  2. J

CoronaVirus

A video for those who clearly need it
  3. J

No High School Football 2020

Gotta keep flattening the curve 👍🏻
  4. J

CoronaVirus

This was the chart that was given at today’s press conference. If we keep on this track and it’s we keep social distancing until the end of May then I’d like to think we’d be ready to go for fall. Maybe we start late and play the state championships closer to the holidays or we only play 8 or 9...
  5. J

CoronaVirus

It’s about making sure there’s enough room in hospitals to care for enough people. If there’s not enough room in hospitals and people can’t be admitted then death rate will begin to skyrocket.
  6. J

2020 Open/Unknown by Week - Updated 3/26

I can tell you that Benedictine isn’t the reason the teams aren’t playing.
  7. J

2020 Division II Schedules

Benedictine will probably D3 anyway so it’s most likely a moot point.
  8. J

Teams of the decades

Wow you sure told them
  9. J

Benedictine 2020

We wouldn’t want to scare any west side fans when they come to visit. 😉
  10. J

Benedictine 2020

Based on my experience at independence. 1) The stands would still be too small. If we’re D3 we should be one of the favorites to win it all. I would think that more fans would show up for a state title contender then in the recent years. Plus if we host a teams like Shaker I don’t think there...
  11. J

Benedictine 2020

I don’t want to sound rude because we’re all just throwing out ideas. But no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
  12. J

Top Quarterbacks for 2020 Season?

Kipp, Labas, Allar, and Bainbridge all have D1 offers so that’s 4
  13. J

Workout location?

I’m sorry that your business is probably being affected by this. But people really should be staying home.
  14. J

Corona Virus

Or is it another conservative conspiracy to draw attention away from the primary?
  15. J

VASJ Part Ways with Babe Kwasniak

I’m impressed that you were able to figure that one out I was certain he was on the committee. I mean, it said so right there in his post!