Recent content by Just.here

1. J

Closed schools thread.

Probably the most recent school to close: Parma Senior
  2. J

Benedictine Basketball 2023

King is at Shaker via Shaw Jennings is at Glenville but I don’t think he plays basketball all we can do is go with who we got. I’m happy to have the guys who wanted to stay
  3. J

DaOne Owens.......................

couldn’t agree with you more on that one. Congrats
  4. J

Thank you for the engagement on my profile, but the support of my school is irrelevant. In fact I was rooting for you guys against Hoban, as I do every time you play them.
  5. J

Maybe so, I only got to see DaOne play this year. But you can’t be saying “he’s first team all state so he should be first team all county” when there’s other players in the county with the same and more recognition”
  6. J

Player of the year and all time county leader>1st team Thus this argument isn’t really valid
  7. J

I don’t know how many qbs were on the first team start country or who they were, but Poochie lead the list considering he’s something like the all time passing leader in stark county and the D4 offensive player of year.
  8. J

A Simple Solution To The Competitive Balance Issue

Even the scenario that I brought up you could only move up 3 division max
  9. J

Based on what I said they’d be D4. (Assuming they won D6 and 5 the prior years) Marion Local is out scoring opponents by 50 points a game in the playoffs. I wouldn’t say that’s “competitively balanced.” If we looked at division based on prestige and not just enrollment, teams like ML should be...
  10. J

They get rewarded with an opportunity to play for a more prestigious state championship. If these teams are having that big of a drop off in talent then they aren’t going that far in the lower division playoffs anyway. But I ask again who are these hypothetical teams? It’s the same teams winning...
  11. J

All you have to do is say why
  12. J

Because teams like Hoban, Toledo Central Catholic, and Glenville, will move up to higher division, making a more competitive playing field across the state in every division. Which is the point of competitive balance.
  13. J

You’re right people wouldn’t be allowed to complain about Glenville anymore and this site would shut down so we can’t let that happen
  14. J

and yet no one has given me 1 good reason why it’s a bad one?
  15. J

Such substance in your response. We’re all so impressed.